SolvedCant install modpacks ?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Cant install modpacks ?
Everytime I press done after selecting a texturepack. The menu changes to that texturepack. but when I start a ew world it loads and than my screen goes black forever -,-

What to do? I have the beta 1.2_02. The texturepacks say it should work, but it doesnt for me
HELP!
yo computer shit... nuff said
Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
yo computer shit... nuff said
YO so fuckin not funny. Fuckface, im looking for help, not people that need some help.
does this happen with all texturepacks?
Hes talking about actual mods.

If I were you I would go take a look at the instructions again, and make SURE that you are installing them right. Also, most mods will conflict with each other, so if you are not using modloader, than you will probably have some problems using more than one mod.
Quote Originally Posted by woodz View Post
does this happen with all texturepacks?
Yes, I still dont now what to do
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Hes talking about actual mods.

If I were you I would go take a look at the instructions again, and make SURE that you are installing them right. Also, most mods will conflict with each other, so if you are not using modloader, than you will probably have some problems using more than one mod.
I only can use 1 pack at a time. I meant textures not mods
sorry for my previous post... was at school and i was messing around
did u delete the... wait u dont really need to delete the meta.inf folder...
u SURE you are installing in the appdata .minecraft folder?
Yes I put it in the right folder etc. It just is when I wanna start a savegame WITH a texturepack the screen goes black and everything freezes. If I put it on default with the same savegame nothing is wrong, so its really something with the packs?
clear your cache and try redownloading?
wtf are you doing deleting files for a texture pack? No wonder your shit is fucked brah. Just put it into either the texturepacks folder (the zip goes in there) or drag the stuff out of the zip into the.jar. You do not delete anything when installing texture packs.
Lol I know, you didnt get me. When I drag a texture file in, it doesnt work. When I delete that file again, everything works fine. So all the files I tried are fucking the game up.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us