Olly Dbg Help !

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Olly Dbg Help !
Hey mpgh i got a error and i need to find a solution fast
in oll dbg i get this error while trying to search For refered text strings

Screenie :



Help Fast
╪moved to hack source╪
Could do that for a number of reasons:
1.)The _Cshell failed to dump correctlly!
2.) your Olly Debug Sucks
3.) Pm me and ill solve your problem
Quote Originally Posted by NOOBJr View Post
Could do that for a number of reasons:
1.)The _Cshell failed to dump correctlly!
2.) your Olly Debug Sucks
3.) Pm me and ill solve your problem
wrong.

your just in the wrong module.

-right click
-view
-cshell.dll
lol sorry I dont know about that =( I shuld =D
Quote Originally Posted by [B]Øb_[S]mØke° View Post
lol sorry I dont know about that =( I shuld =D
if u dont know why did you post
bobsmoke=biggest spammer
Quote Originally Posted by Snipermon View Post
if u dont know why did you post
bobsmoke=biggest spammer
i aggree with you there lol

anywayz on topic ive solved the proplem now but thanks for your suggestions guys !
Want the Tutorial
and Olly DBG dont work by Windows 7 64 Bit
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us