How to *own* those Hackusators

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
How to *own* those Hackusators
I see a lot of people getting accused of being a hacker.
Whether it's true or not, you need to know what to say, to the appropriate situation.
I got a list of things to say.
Write What You Say, And I'll post it Here!

Hackusations Because of

Headshots/Nutshots

1. I have skill noob
2. (If they have a low score) Don't say I hack when you got killed (Insert High Number) times.
3. I have a lot of experience.
4. Shotties shoot more than one bullet, and have a better chance of Headshots/Nutshots noob.
5. The (Insert Weapon Here) has a fast fire rate. Combined with Recoil, I moved to a headshot.
5. Ever heard of Skill?
6. Let Me Guess. You Think Everyone Hacks?

Chams Hackusations

1. I've been playing a long time, I know most of the hiding spots.
2. I always check there
3. It's an obvious spot.
4. I have good reflexes dude.
5. We have Satellite Scanner
6. It's called A Heartbeat Sensor/Detector. Nexon put them in the game for a reason.
7. I use that spot often
8. People usually kill me from there.

Regular Hackusations

1. Skill My Friend, Skill
2. I have a Gaming PC/Headset/Mouse (Like Me, I got All 3 xD)
3. It was Lag
4. My Weapon is Better
5. I have (Insert Vest) so I was (able to endure more hits/able to move faster) than you.
6. I saw my friend die near there
7. F*** Off
8. Your Mom Hacks

Hackusations from Shooting Through The Wall
1. Combat Arms is realistic, bullets go through walls.
2. I knew you were there, part of your body sticked out.
3. I don't hack, just know Combat Arms.

Thank Me If This Got You Out Of a Hackusation!
Approveddddddddddddddddd
Now this. i give you props for. THIS IS DOPE!

//HANDS DOWN!
nice stuff i am going to use them lol
These are the worst comebacks ever
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
These are the worst comebacks ever
Agreed, these are fucking awful.
Yeah this will probably make the entire Team Kick you. LOL ITS SOOO OBVIOUS
These are good comebacks,im going to use them lol.
its easyer to either not even talk or say "who" if they say something like "mbobs hacking" and ur ign is "mbobets"
Just don't talk to anyone at all. Then they won't bother you and they'll stop or keep begging for a kick. Then they get kicked for QQing. Or play with clan members who think you don't hack but trust you so they don't kick you. Or just simply say..

"I don't hack"
Generic excuses for hackusators lol :P btw the SAT scan won't work because the other team gets a message warning them that their positions have been compromised.
just do what i do, go right out and say "yes i hack, go cry to nexon if u don't like it"

i mean it's all nexon's fault that they made the game that easy to hack...and besides when was the last time nexon banned hackers ^^ (seriously)
Quote Originally Posted by qwerty01 View Post
just do what i do, go right out and say "yes i hack, go cry to nexon if u don't like it"

i mean it's all nexon's fault that they made the game that easy to hack...and besides when was the last time nexon banned hackers ^^ (seriously)
I have had 16 bans akshully...
also add if somebody says nice hacks. respond with: thank you i call it legit
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?