How to *own* those Hackusators

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Your Mom hacks

/Best one

(Fuckin old thou)
Obvius at less for the DOPES
i hope this works when your legit :P
Lol, silly hackusators. I've been kicked 4x today for "glitching" and "hacking". I swear I get 1 hs, boom, kicked. And I am 100% legit.
Awesome. My favorite thing to do when that happens is to just start opking if i'm on a noob account. People flip crap when I do that.
Quote Originally Posted by cookie hack View Post
Awesome. My favorite thing to do when that happens is to just start opking if i'm on a noob account. People flip crap when I do that.
thats just sad how u get thrills ruining other peoples time...
ive had this game since a month after it came out. i rarely even hack anymore and i still get flamed upon. i have a mic, a nice pc... know alot of cool/ popular people... and that still hasnt stopped it, the game is almost virtually unplayable... if it wasnt so damn fun i would delete it
LOOOL! nice comebacks! xDDD
Lol i used all of them in one game. all the hackusators got kicked XD
you might as well not say anything at all...eventually, your teamates will defend for you
Nice "tuto", it helps to shut up ppl!

no offense but these are some shitty comebacks lmao
I'm legit and ive played since open beta
i never hacked never will
people always hackusate me (mostly chams + aimbot) because I listen to their footsteps and prefire (two towers FTW) with my G36E (high spread=LOTTO) and they cry then rage quit

it takes me one hour to finish one game without being kicked or rage quitted
its like a kicking party! HAHAHAHA
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?