DJ-phantom-

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
DJ-phantom-


What a little pain in the ass
-.-
He's a pretty good gamer (hopefully legit)
Played with him in game a few minutes ago
but had to make this thread because of his bitching
He went like 45-15 i believe, just an estimate.

I went like 10 and 25 because of my 10 - 15 fps

This kid. ranked 600 in the world (what a badass)
kept calling me a hacker -.-
DJ-phantom- - Player Profile

Kinda stupid because of how i'd
no scope him from like 30 feet away in Death Room.

ok. that is all. just letting it out there

*steamed*
That's epic
INoeRite

i raged :P
sure kids
slur the U ON A HACKING SITE joke.


but yeah. my first 2 days back in CA after 7 months and im getting raged at already


makes me want to quit
I keep getting kicked for playing legit.I fkin h8 that.I do an epic rush on grave.I do a fantasatic then BOOOM.You have been kicked by elite moderator!
Quote Originally Posted by teroristaboy View Post
I keep getting kicked for playing legit.I fkin h8 that.I do an epic rush on grave.I do a fantasatic then BOOOM.You have been kicked by elite moderator!
normal for CA .
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


normal for CA .
Honestly, is very difficult to know this days who is hacking or not

Yesterday I kicked a CPT4 from the clan I play for because we where playing a match and I felt like he was killing me too easy.
Then I turn on my chams and I found out that he was chasing me and using spots to pwn me. Also I saw him looking at me through walls
hes such a shotty noob i was playing with him like an hour or so ago in junk flea

i hate high rank shotgun bunnies. at that level cant u use a better gun? its so weak

i dont rage kick even when i have super elite, he called a girl im friends with a cunt so i booted him

also im a Capt 2 and have had the game since it came out, i get on a few times a week

his join date is march/ 2010... 87 kill streak and hes that rank... REEKS
ive played with ripples:] hes not that good
Wow.... with that skills and rank, he should know what a lotto means. /fp
He's just another NX whore. Nothing special.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us