[Help] Read & write text file like:NAME1, LINK[Solved]
Hello,
I'm making a radioplayer, but i need to write and read file like this:
RADIO1, LINKTOSTREAM
RADIO2, LINKTOSTREAM
etc..
Now i'm trying to get that RADIO1, RADIO2.. intro a listbox, and the radio1link must be loaded if i click radio1 (same for other radio's)
Do you guys know some code or a google search tag? I already found reading files line by line but i'm unable to make the listbox load the link if i click on the item.
I'm making a radioplayer, but i need to write and read file like this:
RADIO1, LINKTOSTREAM
RADIO2, LINKTOSTREAM
etc..
Now i'm trying to get that RADIO1, RADIO2.. intro a listbox, and the radio1link must be loaded if i click radio1 (same for other radio's)
Do you guys know some code or a google search tag? I already found reading files line by line but i'm unable to make the listbox load the link if i click on the item.

