Getting started in programming hacks for combat arms.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Getting started in programming hacks for combat arms.
I know you must all think I'm a noob but all I do is lurk, I have the ability to learn quickly and apply myself so I would like to try my hand at programming hacks and bypasses for Combat Arms, I only have one problem I don't know what tools or languages hacks and bypasses are programmed in for Combat Arms, so if anyone would like to fill me in and maybe provide a few tutorials in the language and hacking and links to the tools I need I would be very great full, thanks.
Wrong sections!! there's a section called tutorials for a reason.
Quote Originally Posted by deedvanick View Post
Wrong sections!! there's a section called tutorials for a reason.
I see that now but i think i may get better/faster responses here.
C++..I Think..
your not gonna get the response you want here all you'll get is flames.
Quote Originally Posted by deedvanick View Post
your not gonna get the response you want here all you'll get is flames.
I can tell, all you are doing is posting the problem any idea how I can move this thread?
No need to move it because what you want is probally already there just use the search button and if you really want to move ask a mod like jetamay
Quote Originally Posted by deedvanick View Post
No need to move it because what you want is probally already there just use the search button and if you really want to move ask a mod like jetamay
Thanks for the help if a mod sees this they can move it.
go read some tuts on how to use cheat engine!
go learn VB then move onto c++
learn the languages and google search for books and tuts

and yea we think you are newb so all you are getting is flames form every one so don't even ask =/
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
go read some tuts on how to use cheat engine!
go learn VB then move onto c++
learn the languages and google search for books and tuts

and yea we think you are newb so all you are getting is flames form every one so don't even ask =/
I know quite the amount in vb and i know how to use CE fairly well but i cant use CE because i am running vista, so if you could kindly point me in the direction of coding for CA i would appreciate it, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
go read some tuts on how to use cheat engine!
go learn VB then move onto c++
learn the languages and google search for books and tuts

and yea we think you are newb so all you are getting is flames form every one so don't even ask =/
No. Never learn a .Net language such as Visual Basic, or C# than move onto C++. That is one of the biggest programming mistakes you could ever make. I made that mistake, and it is very hard for me to learn C++ because of learning a .Net language.

If you are strictly going to learn a language for just hacks; C++ is the way to go. VB is horrible, and I repeat horrible for Trainers other than Flash Game hacking.
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
go learn VB then move onto c++
Never, I repeat, NEVER learn VB. You pick up very bad coding habbits when you learn VB with no prior coding experience, that goes for any .NET language. I moved from C++ to C# and I was able to master C# in a matter of weeks. Thats how easy it is compared to C++.

If anything, I recommend going from PHP scripting to C. PHP is the easiest way to understand the very raw basics of every coding language, such as IF/THEN statements and variable handling. It is a tough path, but if you are devoted to coding and look for a future in programming then steer clear of VB and go from PHP to C.
C++ All the way. Good luck. -.-
So your not able to make hacks with a .net/ c# programming language?
C++ , visual studio and Google is your best internet buddy, also I dotn think they teach you how to make a bypass and things like that so it mean you need to learn everything I think.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us