SolvedChange Avatar?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Change Avatar?
I got my cracked version of Minecraft a few days ago, i am really good at it, i have found over 20 diamond blocks. I minned them, got diamond pickax, but not that. I want to change my Avatar, I'm not being a racist, its just i dont want to be a black guy. I want to edit my avatar. How do i?
You have to buy the game
Then you log in then you go to your profile
It will give you the option to change avatar
but u must have bought the game

Dont say thanks Hit the BUTTON
Yeah, my thought would be because it's cracked
Don't want to be a black guy??? LMAO

Off Topic: What's the point of this game...I don't really understand it, but I think I wanna try it.
To skip buying the game, download your skin, and make sure the picture file you downloaded is called "char"

Go to Start>Run. Type %appdata%
Go into the .minecraft folder, and then the bin folder.
Right click on minecraft.jar, and open it with 7Zip/Winrar.
Inside will be a folder called 'mobs'
Drop the picture called 'char' in there.

Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Off Topic: What's the point of this game...I don't really understand it, but I think I wanna try it.
Its a sandbox game. You get dropped in the game world, and it is totally up to you what you want to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
To skip buying the game, download your skin, and make sure the picture file you downloaded is called "char"

Go to Start>Run. Type %appdata%
Go into the .minecraft folder, and then the bin folder.
Right click on minecraft.jar, and open it with 7Zip/Winrar.
Drag your custom skin called char into the 7Zip/Winrar, and be done.


Its a sandbox game. You get dropped in the game world, and it is totally up to you what you want to do.
Is it supposed to be a pNG file?

I downloaded it changed the name to char, it is a PNG file
I dropped it in nothing happened
Quote Originally Posted by kay911kay View Post
Is it supposed to be a pNG file?

I downloaded it changed the name to char, it is a PNG file
I dropped it in nothing happened
Ficksd .
There really isnt much of a point
The game is basically when you first start learning how to make electricity
You can pretty much build anything in the game
The game never ends
It has no storyline
The game is for your creativity
The monsters are just for fun to kill
Exploring caves is just for curiosity.
DJ DeadMou5 plays it so its cool.

Its not a black character more of a brown person
Umm. One more, We live in America, How much is it in USD? If you cant pay in USD then Fuck that.
u can use textures to change the colour and picture of him
You can but you need either a visa or paypal.
Its about 20$ usd
I have a cracked prenium account, soz i dont really care
It doesnt work
Its server sided
everyone takes the same skina s u
But it DOES work. He just didnt want to be nigga.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us