Can I has Help?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Can I has Help?
Ok so today I download Kill Zone 3 Beta and it wasn't working at first but later it did. Now it isn't connecting to multiplayer and it shut off my PS3 after being on the connecting screen for about 5 minutes.

I have shut of my PS3, Re downloaded KZ3, logged off my PSN and logged back in. Not working.


Can I has Help?
well i dont own a ps3 so i wouldnt know.
tried google'ing?
PS3 Section
Quote Originally Posted by [PROTOTYPE] View Post
well i dont own a ps3 so i wouldnt know.
tried google'ing?
Yes. The beta came out like yesterday so theres no google help.


Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
PS3 Section
Yes I understand.

But there was nobody in there when I looked.
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


Yes. The beta came out like yesterday so theres no google help.




Yes I understand.

But there was nobody in there when I looked.
Dead section is Dead
Shit console is Shit
Dude Holy shit
Give me your msn
I have somethign tragic to tell you
Add me trianglez@live.com
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Dude Holy shit
Give me your msn
I have somethign tragic to tell you
Add me trianglez@live.com
You have my msn. :/
Off topic, but sort of OT..

in Mass Effect 1, a brother of my teacher is a game tester for Bioware... And because of a button combination pressed at the right time, in the right spot, made a massive hard drive overflow (Figured it out because everything was keylogged to his computer) and believe it or not, the entire $10,000 Xbox was fried... He did it again, on ANOTHER Xbox, and the same shit happened... It could be fuckin up on your PS3 because of a bug in the game.
Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
the entire $10,000 Xbox was fried.
WAT


It's most likely a bug in the servers, can your friends play?
Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
Off topic, but sort of OT..

in Mass Effect 1, a brother of my teacher is a game tester for Bioware... And because of a button combination pressed at the right time, in the right spot, made a massive hard drive overflow (Figured it out because everything was keylogged to his computer) and believe it or not, the entire $10,000 Xbox was fried... He did it again, on ANOTHER Xbox, and the same shit happened... It could be fuckin up on your PS3 because of a bug in the game.
You're banned.

Knew it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post


WAT


It's most likely a bug in the servers, can your friends play?
Continuing and explaining what I said, it was a console for Game Developers only. They are more powerful, and allow you to run diagnostic programs in the background. I was using that as an example to explain that the game could be causing the problems he was having

So if you fuckin banned me for that post, I think you should unban me... Also, you said spam, not annoying attention whore, and also what post was spam? (PM me the link)
Why is he banned ?
Because he's an annoying attention-whore.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us