Dupe Hack for SMP

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Dupe Hack for SMP
I'm not pointing any names but
I ban the person who banned me from his server from this thread



NOW CONTINUE TO READ ON!



Not sure if this was posted yet
Not sure if this was patched yet but here is a dupe Hack
I was going to use it on someones server but to late i got BANNED
So ima reveal it to all you choobs out there!

Requirements
1.Cheat engine
2.Minecraft cracked works also
3.Able to read english

I will add pictures to this soon.

1. Open cheat engine
2.Find your process list
3.Open up minecraft
4.Have at least 40 of the rescource(Depends find a number that can be divided 3 times.)
5.Scan 40
6.Drop half of it
7.Scan 20
8.Drop half of it
9.Scan your last 10

You should have about 1 address left.

Change it to anything you want.

You learned how to DUPES CONGRATZ


Credits:Myself and I
I know right haha
Enjoyz duping

44 views
Quote Originally Posted by kay911kay View Post
I know right haha
Enjoyz duping

44 views

YAz CHOOBS DONT HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
Begging for thanks is against the rules. Also, just because they open the thread does not mean they need to thank you.

Especially when you post something that has already been posted, and known by pretty much everyone. If there is no hacks for these types of games, then use cheat engine. Hell just use cheat engine to make your own hack for the game ffs.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Begging for thanks is against the rules. Also, just because they open the thread does not mean they need to thank you.

Especially when you post something that has already been posted, and known by pretty much everyone. If there is no hacks for these types of games, then use cheat engine. Hell just use cheat engine to make your own hack for the game ffs.
I dont think this has been posted yet
Yes i realize this is probably a easy find.
I wasnt begging i just say Ya choobs dont thank.
If you were referring to me as a choob then I just have to lol.

And people dont thank because this thread will probably be closed and deleted before long anyways. Also it being known by everyone by now.
If I try CE in cracked servers, it will NEVER show me an adress :/
Any pics as proof?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us