What's your KDR %?

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
What's your KDR %?
So... The title says it all. My KDR = 63% Legit. Not sure if that's good or not... But no trolling! Provide a screenshot if you are over 70% cuz thats jus bs o.o
78%
Don't wanna take a screenshot unless I censor my IGN..
Also, I play legit.
60% I just started playing on this account. My other one got banned for "Hacking" I don't hack on PB >_>
67% I'm beast in Sniper ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by dragonruiz View Post
67% I'm beast in Sniper ^_^
Not better then me :P
*Shrug* Who knows :P
Quote Originally Posted by dragonruiz View Post
*Shrug* Who knows :P
Watch my minitage
I have ^_^ ;; It's epic
Quote Originally Posted by dragonruiz View Post
I have ^_^ ;; It's epic
Wewt!!! Legit beast ftw?
85%. Gonna take a SS now and post it.
Edit: .....banned and I didn't even hack on that account...
Quote Originally Posted by Cowman69 View Post
85%. Gonna take a SS now and post it.
Be sure to censor your IGN Ch__ I mean, Cowman :P
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Be sure to censor your IGN Ch__ I mean, Cowman :P
Who is this?

Edit: Nvm I knows.
Quote Originally Posted by Cowman69 View Post
Who is this?
You worst nightmare
jaajajaja
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?