how to mod maps?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
how to mod maps?
how do i mod a map? Like just a wall.
If you wanna change the textures of walls, you need textures.rez
If u wanna mod how the wall looks, mod the textures like said above

If u wanna make a custom map...don't, its possible but not worth the time it takes to make it

If u wanna edit for premade maps like snow valley, don't. The game can detect the modded map
yeah, i just want to make a part of a wall blue so i can blue screen it.
Look in textures.rez for the wall you want to make green,and do it.
I want to mod actual maps... like the hills... for reason not going to say
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
I want to mod actual maps... like the hills... for reason not going to say
No Chance of that :/
Damn... I was going to make some parts invisible for a... non-legit mod xD
thats called wallhack lmao
Oh... my... fucking... god...

It's just like rez chams, you could have chams in a hack, or you can have rez chams...

you can have rez wallhack with SOME parts see threw (rez) (not the whole god damn map) or have the whole map clear and walk into everything
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
Oh... my... fucking... god...

It's just like rez chams, you could have chams in a hack, or you can have rez chams...

you can have rez wallhack with SOME parts see threw (rez) (not the whole god damn map) or have the whole map clear and walk into everything
Yes, but wouldn't it be much easier to just download rez chams? (For instance the one that's stickied? xD)
I don't like them chams... That's why I thought of legitish wall hack
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
I don't like them chams... That's why I thought of legitish wall hack
as long as u can see through walls. it wont be legit...
Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post


as long as u can see through walls. it wont be legit...
So true, the only thing you can get is that nexon can't find out.. But if they dó find out, you'll be banned anyway
It's better then having chams or real WH because you can say that it glitched :P
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us