[Help]Can someone give me a project?

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]Can someone give me a project?
C++ RULES C++ RULES C++ RULES C++ RULES C++ RULES C++ RULES

Just kidding:

Hey I'm trying to get better in vB even though I'm a C++ boy. Can someone give me a project that doesn't involve like destroying someones kernel. Just something basic, but with a challenge. I gib yew cookie <3
Challenge me?
Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post
Challenge me?
Oh lord, Okay , Me , Hassan, Kevin, Jason , 2 of my commercial developer partners, each versus you on separate apps.

Bet we walk out 6 to 0

Seriously, I have seen your app., viewed the source by decompiling it for approval, there is no way that challenging you would help him become a better vb developer.

I am not being mean, but i don't appreciate cocky, the best coders in the world know that they have a lot to learn.

be modest, especially at your level of design.

Sorry
Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post
Challenge me?
Make a texture sharing tool for black ops with advanced user statistics, login, report system, ban system, rating system, comment system, proper GUI etc.

I challenge you!
We have had enough suggestion threads lately. Browse through them.
If he agrees, I'll make a thread, I like this idea of 1 Vs 1 Challenges.

With that, sorry:

back on topic

@ Tweak, I keep saying this, but best bet is to create something that will help you . You will learn a lot, and maybe come up with a good application idea.



Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


Oh lord, Okay , Me , Hassan, Kevin, Jason , 2 of my commercial developer partners, each versus you on separate apps.

Bet we walk out 6 to 0

Seriously, I have seen your app., viewed the source by decompiling it for approval, there is no way that challenging you would help him become a better vb developer.

I am not being mean, but i don't appreciate cocky, the best coders in the world know that they have a lot to learn.

be modest, especially at your level of design.

Sorry
Ik but hes new i just started vb from c++ 3weeks ago no i am not the best and dont use tut's i read a book called programming for teen's and then i learned easy and simple yes i maybe be a little cocky but look at my sig

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
If he agrees, I'll make a thread, I like this idea of 1 Vs 1 Challenges.

With that, sorry:

back on topic

@ Tweak, I keep saying this, but best bet is to create something that will help you . You will learn a lot, and maybe come up with a good application idea.



so do i NOW ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE!!
please no c+p= no skills ...
Make me a RAT program
Go Go Go
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Make me a RAT program
Go Go Go
exatly what i was gonna suggest it's not that hard just socketing
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post
C++ RULES C++ RULES C++ RULES C++ RULES C++ RULES C++ RULES

Just kidding:

Hey I'm trying to get better in vB even though I'm a C++ boy. Can someone give me a project that doesn't involve like destroying someones kernel. Just something basic, but with a challenge. I gib yew cookie <3
If you want to learn a bit of visual basics just look at some tuts but dont just copy and paste, Actually write the program so you know what goes for what. (:

Edit: I will challenge you into making something xD
It is easy, but Cosconub, can you make one and release it for MPGH, obviously not open source. It would help out alot of ppl.

Thanks you if you can.
Nice to see noobs, challenging each other !
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Nice to see noobs, challenging each other !
Oh my gawd, Hassan is ALIIIIIIIIIVE
Tweak wat teh fux, if you know C++ and want to program using .NET try C#...

This is not supposed to be offensive to this section, just a suggestion since he knows C++. \;
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Tweak wat teh fux, if you know C++ and want to program using .NET try C#...

This is not supposed to be offensive to this section, just a suggestion since he knows C++. \;
No one can avoid the greatness of VB.NET
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us