Ugh, whats going on?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Ugh, whats going on?
Every time I try and log in I get "Unable to connect to the server, Error Code: PI 30004".

I re-installed, and I am still getting this error.
That means you're banned buddy. Make a new account.
If you started getting this error after the 22nd(last patch) Youre banned sorry for that.
yes... ill disregard EVERYTHING the previous posters said and tell you that you are banned, you could un-ban yourself next time by editing your guid. dont know if it works.
Happened to me too, I got banned for glitching, and I also got demoted.
I HATE NEXON!! DIE A PAINFUL DEATH!!!
Hahaa I wonder how I got banned. I always used GM changer.
You use any unreleased guns?
Might have tracked the stats on the weapon you used.
you got smoked (banned), same with my account
Quote Originally Posted by aznricerboi View Post
You use any unreleased guns?
Might have tracked the stats on the weapon you used.
Unreleased? I used guns that I was not a high enough rank for, though.
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
Unreleased? I used guns that I was not a high enough rank for, though.
then you were lucky cuz all I got was a muzzle and I got banned and stripped of rank and gp OMFG
Quote Originally Posted by SomeDude123 View Post
then you were lucky cuz all I got was a muzzle and I got banned and stripped of rank and gp OMFG
I had 3 accounts demoted/stripped but I can still access them.
anyone know of a way to make it so I could have "Cheating" and "Legit" accounts and not have one reset due to the other?
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
Unreleased? I used guns that I was not a high enough rank for, though.
The blacked out weapons.
Seeing that you used a high rank gun you probably use the blacked gun buying glitch.
hmm wtf do i do with my guid anywayz lol
im scared i might fuk something up
Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
hmm wtf do i do with my guid anywayz lol
im scared i might fuk something up
than save the original, its only a txt file, sheesh
I never used blacked out weapons, lol. I just used Bypass + MHS Name Changer + OPK Trainers.

But whatever, I guess things just happen
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?