ExclamationRequest CMD to delete objects on map / silent plant.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Request CMD to delete objects on map / silent plant.
Hello.I've two questions about black ops mp.It is any command to delete objects on map ? I mean rocks,grass etc ,not ALL of Folliage.I mean only some objects on maps.

Second question is about silent plating,i know it is ,because when i was playing match guys did that.How I can use that?


Greetings.
Quote Originally Posted by stealthz1 View Post
Hello.I've two questions about black ops mp.It is any command to delete objects on map ? I mean rocks,grass etc ,not ALL of Folliage.I mean only some objects on maps.

Second question is about silent plating,i know it is ,because when i was playing match guys did that.How I can use that?


Greetings.
1: Don't think so.
2: What!?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
2: What!?
Probably about not hearing the *ptschk* sound when opening the plant / defuse briefcase.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?