10$nx card for 10$ paysafe card

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
10$nx card for 10$ paysafe card
I have a 10$ nx card that I bought to trade because were I live they don't sell paysafe cards in any stores.We will be using middle man.Im trading 10$nx card for 10$ paysafe card feel free to pm me or post here.
lol? were do u live? o,0 thought all places had pay-safe cards
I live in Los angeles. I went to wall greens,rite aid,game stop, and big lots. Sadly none of them had it.
Quote Originally Posted by mastergio200 View Post
I live in Los angeles. I went to wall greens,rite aid,game stop, and big lots. Sadly none of them had it.
erm 1Qs Y do u need a PSC cant u use Like paypal or sumthin :\
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?