Need Some Help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need Some Help
So I want to start coding Ca Na hacks. I understand PTC's and thing of that nature, but what I do not understand is how to find and update the LTClient, etc. I have read numerous books and a couple of videos. I do not have a base, and i cannot seem to find one. Dont Troll/Judge me on this.

--ExoTic
Use the combined base i released..
Just spend time in olly or IDA you will get the hang of it..
Could you link me?

--ExoTic
Quote Originally Posted by --ExoTic View Post
Could you link me?

--ExoTic
"Could you link me" takes longer to type than "IDA disassembler" in google.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
"Could you link me" takes longer to type than "IDA disassembler" in google.
Sorry, and ok I will try that. Thanks for the suggestion.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us