All Gods are real

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
All Gods are real
Have you ever wondered if all gods were real, like greek gods, buddism gods, muslim gods, and so forth. And it was a test in which one we believe in.
Nope.

Have you ever tried to think what the Universe would be like without the Universe? Impossible to think about it for more that 5 seconds.
Actually,
Yes I have had that thought in my earlier theist years.
Like a big poker game for souls.
:/ I put all on black.
I don't want Supernatural to be a reality.
I don't believe in gods because it seems unreal.. I mean a "god".. Really
(not saying you shouldn't believe it )
I think I saw something like this in The Simpsons, or maybe it was Futurama.
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
Have you ever wondered if all gods were real, like greek gods, buddism gods, muslim gods, and so forth. And it was a test in which one we believe in.
GOD is one !!!!
GOD is none !!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
GOD is none !!!!
God is FUN!
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


God is FUN!
God is BUN!
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
God is FUN!
Lets all get along *drops a few nukes here and there*
There's a documentary called Sex: The Secret Gate to Eden. It's the most retarded, reliant upon assumptions, documentary out there. Be prepared to facepalm if you watch it. It's about how all "important religions" are secretly tied together through something called the Arcanum..
guys, think of it this way, back when kingdoms exsisted, you can go to which ever kingdom you liked
Each God i a kingdom, but each god as has its consequences.
I don't know if I believe.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?