Public Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 129 · Page 1 of 9
Public Bypass
advertising.
nice, you are lying and thankswhoring.
otherwise you would have just released it in 12 hours without making a post first going "omg im releeeeses!"
and yay, you 'already' bypassed it... it only took a week? really? wow how amazing.
Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
nice, you are lying and thankswhoring.
otherwise you would have just released it in 12 hours without making a post first going "omg im releeeeses!"
and yay, you 'already' bypassed it... it only took a week? really? wow how amazing.
screen shots would be nice, by the way, ******, your sig is awsome
lol ur a choob. with 5 posts. i doubt that youll have a bypass >.>
Quote Originally Posted by ryanrob20 View Post
lol ur a choob. with 5 posts. i doubt that youll have a bypass >.>
post count doesnt mean a thing.
perhaps he just signed up and hes from a diff forum?
everyone starts somewhere with posts.

perhaps he just decided that hes done hacking the game alone?
the day i signed up for mpgh i had my bypass which im still using today, so at 0 post choob i had it...

edit:
forthewin thanks i enjoy it myself.
i already posted sshots of 8-23 patch on 8-23 of me hacking away.
Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
post count doesnt mean a thing.
perhaps he just signed up and hes from a diff forum?
everyone starts somewhere with posts.

perhaps he just decided that hes done hacking the game alone?
the day i signed up for mpgh i had my bypass which im still using today, so at 0 post choob i had it...

edit:
forthewin thanks i enjoy it myself.
i already posted sshots of 8-23 patch on 8-23 of me hacking away.
Yeah, thats true I guess. but everybodys posting these fake noob bypasses, pisses alot of people off
Quote Originally Posted by ryanrob20 View Post
Yeah, thats true I guess. but everybodys posting these fake noob bypasses, pisses alot of people off
then perhaps you should wait until you see a sticky thats titled "Hackshield Bypass" ???
Quote Originally Posted by ryanrob20 View Post
lol ur a choob. with 5 posts. i doubt that youll have a bypass >.>
yea...and you're a choob with 16 posts, big whoop
Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
then perhaps you should wait until you see a sticky thats titled "Hackshield Bypass" ???

Well theyve made a few of those, and most were fake. I'll just wait till dave comes through

Edit:Oh right, a sticky yeah ok.. that makes sense
Quote Originally Posted by tehwolfe View Post
To suite all those begging and annoying noobs not only here, but at othersites as well I will edit this post later with a public bypass.

Yes I already have bypassed Hackshield, so if it will shut everyone up it'll release it within 12 hours.
I can't remember who, but someone else posted that they were goin to release a bypass today as well. I take it with the time limit that your going to wait till after the update (regardless of what they say they're updating)? Just wondering for my own information regarding bypasses and hacks.
He has a point about the post count. Some people just read, learn, give advice, answer questions they can, and others, well, some choose to flame or make remarks.
Besides, I may not have programming skills with C++, but I'm not a complete dumbass. And yes, I am trying to throw a fuckin' clue to some members who have ridiculed me for making a mistake in a posting. Yeah, my post count is low, but I was a MPGH member a loooonnnggg time ago. Hell, I'm not %100 certain, but wasn't MPGH owned by someone else at one point. I can't remember, but this was I think back in 01 or 02, when I was still in HS. Maybe it was a different site, like the above post mentioned, they could be new, but not ignorant.
He only got 5 posts. A programmer like gudsoldier would probably go around and check other people work. That makes you a liar
well we will know for sure if hes lying or not when its actually out
Quote Originally Posted by assason99 View Post
well we will know for sure if hes lying or not when its actually out
and when idiots download it, run it without scanning because the noobs here think that an author should post his own virus scan results - how smart is that shit? you can forge the results! and get their pcs wasted then have the nerve to yell at him because they were stupid.

anyways enjoy your virus, it'll be fun watching and laughing.
its pathetically easy to bypass hackshield wth is so hard for you guys to put forth the time to do it yourself?
LOL, you release this, I shoot joo. :P. All these newbs are funny (even though it is troublesome for mods/admins) 0_O.
Posts 1–15 of 129 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us