Request Signature

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Request Signature
Hi all people that do any kind of GFX.
Today i will ask you for a signature.
so let's bring the info up

Main Text/Name: Jazk
Sub Text/Quote: N/A
Size: Your Choice
Image/Render:
Style: Something that fits with a raper.
Thanks
.
Will be done tomorrow :O
I will do it later,because I need to render it.
I think you only need the man right?
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I will do it later,because I need to render it.
I think you only need the man right?
Yes sir

And thank you (Sentrax and you) for helpiing me
It's coming home,it's coming home,the signature it's coming home!



Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
It's coming home,it's coming home,the signature it's coming home!



nao thats a sick one i liked it good job hope the guy will like it lolz.. crossfire u did good job for me to thx
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?