[Release] Notepad
Hi guys,
Again I was bored like hell so I wanted to do something and thought by myself: "Hey, I should make a new Notepad!"
So I created my own Notepad, but still it hasn't more features than the Windows Notepad
But i'll improve it, i just wanted to share my first version of my Notepad!
This is version 1.0 so it has super 'simple' features!
So let's get started:
~ Features ~
+ The usual stuff, all the features Notepad has
~ Bug List ~
+ None found (not that hard on such a simple project)
~ RAR contains ~
+ InterProbe Notepad.exe
~ Screenshots ~

~ Virus Scans ~
+ VirScan.org
+ Jotti
~ Source ~
This program is open-source if you want to see my source code, send me a mail and I'll make sure you'll get it
~ End Word ~
I already know that this wont be used cause it has no more features than Windows Notepad, but I just wanted to share this with you guys, I'll will improve this and post newer versions of this!
Enjoy it !
Again I was bored like hell so I wanted to do something and thought by myself: "Hey, I should make a new Notepad!"
So I created my own Notepad, but still it hasn't more features than the Windows Notepad
But i'll improve it, i just wanted to share my first version of my Notepad!
This is version 1.0 so it has super 'simple' features!
So let's get started:
~ Features ~
+ The usual stuff, all the features Notepad has
~ Bug List ~
+ None found (not that hard on such a simple project)
~ RAR contains ~
+ InterProbe Notepad.exe
~ Screenshots ~

~ Virus Scans ~
+ VirScan.org
+ Jotti
~ Source ~
This program is open-source if you want to see my source code, send me a mail and I'll make sure you'll get it

~ End Word ~
I already know that this wont be used cause it has no more features than Windows Notepad, but I just wanted to share this with you guys, I'll will improve this and post newer versions of this!
Enjoy it !
InterProbe Notepad Version 10.rar


super simple
else i wouldn't accept it