Requesting for Console Commands

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting for Console Commands
Anyone Know any other console commands besides the one out yet?
Such as getting gold or supplies?
yes, theres a lot more commands than "the one out yet."

maybe you should read through all the threads like the rest of us did instead of being a lazy fuck

cc_fill_all_items recharges your quickslot.
Quote Originally Posted by saaltim View Post
yes, theres a lot more commands than "the one out yet."

maybe you should read through all the threads like the rest of us did instead of being a lazy fuck

cc_fill_all_items recharges your quickslot.


I looked through the forum for a long time now for a few hours and i probably know more commands then you do.
And since this is source engine theres way more commands that i know.
The ones that i havent seen or have yet to be seen and usable are the ones i asked.
Get some manners.

Here are some i know.

for the # just type in the desired number

Some of the commands might not work or mabey most.

ai_reaction_delay_idle 900000
ai_reaction_delay_alert 900000
ai_block_damage 1
plr_move_speed_sprint #
debug_drop_item 1
campfire_repair
cc_fill_all_items
learn_skill #
debug_evilcore 1
cc_change_all_costume_color R G B
cc_change_weapon_color
cc_change_costume_color
player_monster_damage_atk_def_balance_factor #
changemap_to_next_random_sector
Quote Originally Posted by Kantrou View Post
I looked through the forum for a long time now for a few hours and i probably know more commands then you do.
And since this is source engine theres way more commands that i know.
The ones that i havent seen or have yet to be seen and usable are the ones i asked.
Get some manners.

Here are some i know.

for the # just type in the desired number

Some of the commands might not work or mabey most.

ai_reaction_delay_idle 900000
ai_reaction_delay_alert 900000
ai_block_damage 1
plr_move_speed_sprint #
debug_drop_item 1
campfire_repair
cc_fill_all_items
learn_skill #
debug_evilcore 1
cc_change_all_costume_color R G B
cc_change_weapon_color
cc_change_costume_color
player_monster_damage_atk_def_balance_factor #
changemap_to_next_random_sector
if you actually looked through the forums then you shouldve seen these.

cc_effect_event cc_reload_jigglebones cc_model_e

Quote Originally Posted by Benitsubasa View Post
Lurk moar.

I'm not talking about a forum title, I'm talking about the action.


Well, I guess, since it's over.. I'll post the useful stuff:

Maps:
changemap_to_next_random_sector - Change map to next map.
changemap_to_current_random_sector - Change map to current map.
cc_enter_rochest_field_from_colhen - Enter Field from Colhen
cc_enter_rochest_from_rochest_field - Enter Rochester from Field
changemap map_name - changes map to map_name

List of unique maps:

u01
lobby_fishingcraft
lobby_beautyshop
create_character
tutorial
01xe
02_boss_return
08g_boss
03_mboss_alice
f01
p01 <- PVP Map
lobby_multiplayer_rochest
lobby_multiplayer
t01_fire

AI:
ai_reaction_delay_idle 900000
ai_reaction_delay_alert 900000
ai_block_damage 1 - Blocks damage to mobs


Other:
learn_skill # - Increase current skill by # AP
plr_move_speed_sprint 999999999 - Increase sprint speed
debug_evilcore 1 - Evil cores fall out (host only - only for show)
debug_drop_item 1 - "Finish" shows up for all mobs (host only - only for show)
campfire_repair - Repairs armor anywhere
cc_fill_all_items - Refill items instantly.
player_monster_damage_atk_def_balance_factor 900000 - Crazy dmg (host only)

cc_change_costume part number - Change costume (see below)
part = 0 = character type, where number = {0 for Lann, 1 for Fiona, 2 for Evie, 3 for Karok}
part = 1 = underwear, where number = 0-30
part = 2 = head type, where number = {0 for Lann, 10 for Fiona, 20 for Evie, 30 for Karok}
part = 3 = hair type, where number = ????
part = 4 - 8 = armor pieces
part = 9 = animation type, where number = {0 for Lann, 10 for Fiona, 20 for Evie, 30 for Karok}

cc_change_all_costume_color R G B (256 is max value for R B and G), 256 256 256 = white
cc_change_weapon_color part ##########
cc_change_custume_color part ##########

########## = has to be in bits of 256, for example:
256256256256

Other useless junk:
name name - changes name
cc_chatting_message name message - chats message
cc_spawn_golden_ball amount damage - spawns a laggy golden orb. Kick it into mobs to deal damage.
Quote Originally Posted by saaltim View Post
if you actually looked through the forums then you shouldve seen these.

cc_effect_event cc_reload_jigglebones cc_model_e
Give me the link then cause im sure i didnt see it on the forums. I got those from another site but not here. Im looking for like money,equips,etc. commands
Delete this pointless thread. Use the forum search function
#
set_cafe_status
#
set_level
#
give_ap
#
give_skill
#
get_mail_item
#
send_item_mail
#
send_mail
#
update_play_state
#
complete_skill
#
learn_skill
#
set_learning_skill
#
ap
#
give_title
#
equip
#
inventory

These are very interesting ones I found so far in the list of codes. Absolutely no idea how any of these work as I don't use any hacks in general. Don't hate though. I was just skimming through the list as I have experience with some other things.

Anyway.. Thought people might want to give these a try. If they do work, I am sure you will get detected quickly and/or it won't be permanent.

Here are some enforcement ones that looked interesting:

#
maxplayers
#
users
#
user
#
banid
#
listid
#
removeid
#
writeid
#
writeip
#
listip
#
removeip
#
banip
#
addip
#
kickid
#
kick
#
notice
#
notice_speak

Here are a few that may be dangerous if they work:

#
status
#
killserver
#
kill

Here is one I found that if it works you might be able to transform into anything?

#
setmodel
Quote Originally Posted by xoxovind View Post
#
set_cafe_status
#
set_level
#
give_ap
#
give_skill
#
get_mail_item
#
send_item_mail
#
send_mail
#
update_play_state
#
complete_skill
#
learn_skill
#
set_learning_skill
#
ap
#
give_title
#
equip
#
inventory

These are very interesting ones I found so far in the list of codes. Absolutely no idea how any of these work as I don't use any hacks in general. Don't hate though. I was just skimming through the list as I have experience with some other things.

Anyway.. Thought people might want to give these a try. If they do work, I am sure you will get detected quickly and/or it won't be permanent.

Here are some enforcement ones that looked interesting:

#
maxplayers
#
users
#
user
#
banid
#
listid
#
removeid
#
writeid
#
writeip
#
listip
#
removeip
#
banip
#
addip
#
kickid
#
kick
#
notice
#
notice_speak

Here are a few that may be dangerous if they work:

#
status
#
killserver
#
kill

Here is one I found that if it works you might be able to transform into anything?

#
setmodel
I dont quite understand how you use those commands i type them in and nothing happens
#
set_cafe_status
#
set_level
#
give_ap
#
give_skill
#
get_mail_item
#
send_item_mail
#
send_mail
#
update_play_state
#
complete_skill
#
learn_skill
#
set_learning_skill
#
ap
#
give_title
#
equip
#
inventory
#
debug_drop_item 1

Can anyone tell me how the commands I posted above works and what it does?
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
#
set_cafe_status
#
set_level
#
give_ap
#
give_skill
#
get_mail_item
#
send_item_mail
#
send_mail
#
update_play_state
#
complete_skill
#
learn_skill
#
set_learning_skill
#
ap
#
give_title
#
equip
#
inventory
#
debug_drop_item 1

Can anyone tell me how the commands I posted above works and what it does?
Agreed i would to like to know how to work these iv tryed both numerical and spelling the numbers out.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us