24/7 server

Posts 1–15 of 142 · Page 1 of 10
24/7 server
Well thanks Thomas for the server, and im hosting it for 24/7.
Ill just put a status just incase i wanna do a spyware scan or somthin.

Hamachi Info:
ID: MPGH 24/7
PASS: mpgh

Minecraft info:
IP: 5.40.168.135
PORT: 25565

Download this client if you havn't already:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...a-cracked.html


STATUS: ONLINE
Ill post tut's soon.
GoodJob
/request close my thread
Oh ya dude you forgot the port its 25565 which makes the IP 5.40.168.135:25565
Nice man!!!!!!! WOO WOO WOO They should sticky this and make it official
yo... u put this in the wrong subsection.. there is one for servers
Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
yo... u put this in the wrong subsection.. there is one for servers
Problem is I only saw tuts in there. All the servers are being posted in this sections it seems.
Quote Originally Posted by ]Thomas View Post
Problem is I only saw tuts in there. All the servers are being posted in this sections it seems.
Continuing this behavior is not going to help any. Stop posting servers here, and put them in the right section.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Continuing this behavior is not going to help any. Stop posting servers here, and put them in the right section.
dude take it easy.

/req move.
Wow Dead great reason for IpBan
Quote Originally Posted by FrogIsHam View Post
Wow Dead great reason for IpBan
bro, your fucking 8 years old
you cry like a bitch.
your a little kid.
gtfo my server.

thats a good reason.
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


bro, your fucking 8 years old
you cry like a bitch.
your a little kid.
gtfo my server.

thats a good reason.
I'm not 8. I'm 12.
I don't cry.
I am a little kid.
and this is crap..
Quote Originally Posted by FrogIsHam View Post
I'm not 8. I'm 12.
I don't cry.
I am a little kid.
and this is crap..
ill unban you when you hit puberty, cool?
you bitch like your mom on her period.
this isnt crap, this is funny.
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


ill unban you when you hit puberty, cool?
you bitch like your mom on her period.
this isnt crap, this is funny.

I have no idea what to say..
Your server sucks monkey scrotum.
Quote Originally Posted by tommyvo54 View Post
Your server sucks monkey scrotum.
yeah, idk why its laggy now,
it wasnt laggy earlier today
sooooo
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


yeah, idk why its laggy now,
it wasnt laggy earlier today
sooooo
Maybe unban me tomorrow and if it's laggy then I give up..

I also played yesterday no lag.
Posts 1–15 of 142 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us