Does CA Lag for you?

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Does CA Lag for you?
I'm running Vista Ultimate 32-bit here are my specs (i'm rated 2.4 on Vista):

Memory (RAM): 1.5 GB
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+, 2.2GHz
Grapics Card: Nvidia 6150 LE like 112MB memory

I LAG LIKE ABSOLUTEY SHIT. I think I may quit playing this game because I lag like crazzzyyyy.
Never lag here. Only when i join a omw at junk flea with lots of ppl.
I need a new graphics card I think.
Doesn't lag for meh, accept when i hack.
you graphic card can handle it, but consider getting a better processor, maybe a dual core?
I never lag at all. If you lag allot you might wanna clean your computer. As in do system restore, It will take your computer to the day you got it and it will be very noticeable how the game wont lag.
To do system restore all you have to do is, When you turn oh your computer keep pressing F10 Intel a screen will come up press start system restore and click (next ->) then advanced options and next then start system restore.
Thank me if i helped and your computer will be much faster.
MAybe you need to change the CA features to low. (like gfx and stuff)
Quote Originally Posted by ken135 View Post
MAybe you need to change the CA features to low. (like gfx and stuff)
Tried that I still lag.

And I cant system restore back years ago.. lol
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
Tried that I still lag.

And I cant system restore back years ago.. lol
Its not system restore but i don't know how to call it it but it will take all data out and reload it so it will be as you just got the comp
Quote Originally Posted by XxxMattstaxxX View Post
Its not system restore but i don't know how to call it it but it will take all data out and reload it so it will be as you just got the comp
Lol, reinstall Windows?
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
Lol, reinstall Windows?
Yea.. lol (
After the update on Aug 22 I've been lagging alot too.. I don't know what it's from. Maybe just because alot more people have been joining CA lately..
lags for me a little too
i lag all the time
like id lag for 20 mins then its go all smooth for 30 sec then it lag but good thing
no one could kill me because i was lagging
lol
no i think its Nexon Servers every time i go on a game i see peeps teleport
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us