I just thought I'd tell you guys that the crouch glitch that used to teleport you to the ground so you didn't take fall damage was fixed. It no longer works. That is all.
yea...... i kinda figure that out wen i died tryingto do it-.-
Originally Posted by crazykid401
yea...... i kinda figure that out wen i died tryingto do it-.-
LMAO i know what you mean i threw myself from the tower in snow valley poof im dead
lol died too. So sad.
You dont need to post this we can figure it out are self.
Originally Posted by woody77
You dont need to post this we can figure it out are self.
Our*
But back on topic; Yes, it is something easily figured out. I thought I'd post it anyway. If it's useful to anyone at all I'm happy. If you don't feel the same way feel free to get this deleted (I don't believe you can do it, but you could flag down a mod or something).
Aw no more roof jumpings for me... Lol
Awww....
I Haven't Even Glitched In 4 Days...
Or Hacked in 2 Weeks...
Ima GO Nuts!~!!
Originally Posted by HackTheGame
Awww....
I Haven't Even Glitched In 4 Days...
Or Hacked in 2 Weeks...
Ima GO Nuts!~!!
rofl, i know wat u mean... my k/d on my hacker has dropped down from a 5.4 to a 4.8
Originally Posted by KVizzle
rofl, i know wat u mean... my k/d on my hacker has dropped down from a 5.4 to a 4.8
I'm at 1.6 or so xD But then again all I used was Chams, so it wasn't that much higher. I've actually gotten pretty good without hacks.