ExclamationAvatar+Sig request

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Avatar+Sig request
Hey guys. I would like a new avatar and a Sig. New in this section so I don't really know what render, etc is...

Main Text/Name: Dragonruiz
Sub Text/Quote: "Everything is possible."
Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
Style: [Optional] Anything
Theme: Medieval, Dragons, Magic
Colour: [Optional] Anything.
Image/Render: [Optional] Anything
Designer: [Optional] Anybody
Other Information: Epicness ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by dragonruiz View Post
Hey guys. I would like a new avatar and a Sig. Something with dragons... mid evil war, something like that. Would be awesome if my name was in it. Would give credits!
You need to use the formula.
Here an old signature of mine:
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


You need to use the formula.
Here an old signature of mine:
What formula D: ?
Quote Originally Posted by dragonruiz View Post
What formula D: ?
The rules man go to graphic section scroll down you will see a thread called READ THIS BEFORE POSTING! so its a forumula what do u want in ur sig or avatar so /yah

EDIT : THIS IS THA FORMULAR!
Basic Rules
Signature requests will only be accepted if you have 25 valid posts or more.
Provide as much detail as possible, the more detail the better the result.
Please refrain from sending any designer a Personal Message.

Request Format
Main Text/Name: The main text on the signature.
Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] The text below the main text.
Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
Style: [Optional] The style of the signature, such as Grunge or Abstract.
Theme: The theme that the signature has to follow, whether it be a game or an image.
Colour: [Optional] The colour or colours that you want to be included.
Image/Render: [Optional] The render that you want placed on the image, such as a soldier.
Designer: [Optional] The designer that you want to create your signature. Requests with specific designers may take a lot longer than not specifying one, depending on their availability.
Other Information: Anything else you think we should know.
Request Format
Main Text/Name: Dragonruiz
Sub Text/Quote: "Everything is possible."
Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
Style: [Optional] Anything
Theme: Mid Evil, Dragons, Magic
Colour: [Optional] Anything.
Image/Render: [Optional] Anything
Designer: [Optional] Anybody
Other Information: Epicness ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by dragonruiz View Post
Request Format
Main Text/Name: Dragonruiz
Sub Text/Quote: "Everything is possible."
Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
Style: [Optional] Anything
Theme: Mid Evil, Dragons, Magic
Colour: [Optional] Anything.
Image/Render: [Optional] Anything
Designer: [Optional] Anybody
Other Information: Epicness ^_^
I don't believe you know how to spell medieval.
Quote Originally Posted by dragonruiz View Post
Request Format
Main Text/Name: Dragonruiz
Sub Text/Quote: "Everything is possible."
Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
Style: [Optional] Anything
Theme: Mid Evil, Dragons, Magic
Colour: [Optional] Anything.
Image/Render: [Optional] Anything
Designer: [Optional] Anybody
Other Information: Epicness ^_^
Copying my previous usertitle
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I don't believe you know how to spell medieval.
Simpleness ftw <3

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post


Copying my previous usertitle
D: Didn't realize
I posted one,if you want use it.
It's up there.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I posted one,if you want use it.
It's up there.
I would take it but I want my name and the quote in there D:
I saw better sigs from you
Quote Originally Posted by Sentrax82 View Post
I saw better sigs from you
That's my 3rd signature I made
I had the psd and just edited the font and text.
Actually, it says remote file is too large, thing you could make it so fits?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?