Siggy!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Siggy!
Umm, there. I'd like a sig.



Main Text/Name: O2 [the two is in subscript]
Size:Whatever the size that the base image is.
Style: Dark and Contrasting.
Theme: <--- Use it as a base.
Image/Render: Whatever fits with the theme.
im trying to make one for ya



edit: don't have that much time r now, ur patient? otherwise i could make a siggy like my upper one, wit h instead of the blue and yellow, very BIG O2, in every colour u like...

or use this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
im trying to make one for ya



edit: don't have that much time r now, ur patient? otherwise i could make a siggy like my upper one, wit h instead of the blue and yellow, very BIG O2, in every colour u like...

or use this one:


LOLOLOLOL. I bet you googled that. And I am patient, you can do whatever you like.
I can try. But did you want me to use that image or can I use another image?
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
I can try. But did you want me to use that image or can I use another image?
Depends, which is easier for you?
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Depends, which is easier for you?
I would rather use this
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
I would rather use this
DO WANT. Go for it, by all means.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


DO WANT. Go for it, by all means.
Okay. I will try my best, although I am not amazing at Photoshop.
If I have time I do it tomorrow I'm trying to fix my pc.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
If I have time I do it tomorrow I'm trying to fix my pc.
Okay! Good Luck and thanks in advance!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?