Exclamation[Help]Mailing Error in Application[Solved]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Mailing Error in Application[Solved]
I Run a Radio Station and I Wanted To Program a Program That Users Can Use To Apply To Be a DJ
and I Keep Haveing This Problom:
Every Time I Try To Send The Application Through The Program, It Says:

Code:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Net.Mail.SmtpException' occurred in System.dll

Additional information: Failure sending mail.


Using: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate

What i have:
Code:
Public Class Form1

    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        If TextBox10.Text = 2 Then
            MsgBox("Correct Answer!", MsgBoxStyle.Exclamation, "Correct")
            Button1.Enabled = True
        Else
            MsgBox("Answer is Incorrect please try again!", MsgBoxStyle.Critical, "Error")
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

    End Sub

    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim Mail As New MailMessage
        Mail.Subject = "DJ Application"
        Mail.To.Add("RServersAdm@LiVee.com")
        Mail.From = New MailAddress(TextBox2.Text)
        Mail.Body = "---------------------------" +
            "Start Application" +
            "---------------------------" +
            "Name: " + TextBox1.Text +
            "Email:" + TextBox2.Text +
            "Age:" + TextBox3.Text +
            "Gender" + TextBox11.Text +
            "State:" + TextBox4.Text +
            "Country:" + TextBox5.Text +
            "---------------------------" +
            "Music" +
            "---------------------------" +
            "Good Music Selection?" + TextBox6.Text +
            "What's Your Favorite Genre?" + TextBox12.Text +
            "---------------------------" +
            "Broadcasters" +
            "---------------------------" +
            "Virtual DJ?: " + TextBox7.Text +
            "Sam Broadcaster?: " + TextBox8.Text +
            "---------------------------" +
            "Remote Support" +
            "---------------------------" +
            "Team Viewer?: " + TextBox9.Text +
            "---------------------------" +
            "End Application" +
            "---------------------------"

        Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient("pop3.live.com")
        SMTP.EnableSsl = True
        SMTP.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential("RServersADM@LiVee.com", "*MY PASSWORD*")
        SMTP.Port = "587"
        SMTP.Send(Mail)
        MsgBox("Thank You For Submiting Your Application!", MsgBoxStyle.Exclamation, "Correct")
    End Sub


Could Someone TV Me and Help?

My ID is:
353 376 943

PM Me For Pass

Thanks
Please post all relevant code here and we'll see what we can do. This is a community forum so requesting a private TV solution is the "less preferred" way of asking for help. If you post the actual code that's failing here, someone will no doubt be able to assist you.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Please post all relevant code here and we'll see what we can do. This is a community forum so requesting a private TV solution is the "less preferred" way of asking for help. If you post the actual code that's failing here, someone will no doubt be able to assist you.
Check It i updated with code
I think this not gonna solve but..

I think this:
Code:
If TextBox10.Text = 2 Then
Must be:
Code:
If TextBox10.Text = "2" Then
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
I think this not gonna solve but..

I think this:
Code:
If TextBox10.Text = 2 Then
Must be:
Code:
If TextBox10.Text = "2" Then
Lol thanks but thats not it lol, it is suppose to be that, it is a security check lol

See
Quote Originally Posted by mastalol View Post
Lol thanks but thats not it lol, it is suppose to be that, it is a security check lol
I know xD I just saw that and think i should warn u

PS: It fails to send the email..I think CAN be a port or some wrong info..
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
I think this not gonna solve but..

I think this:
Code:
If TextBox10.Text = 2 Then
Must be:
Code:
If TextBox10.Text = "2" Then
No lol. That's actually worse
/Req Close the Problem is fixed
Quote Originally Posted by mastalol View Post
/Req Close the Problem is fixed
Solution please?
Would you be able to post what the solution was masta? It'll help people browsing the forums with a similar error to get the solution they need.Cheers.

Marked as solved.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us