Creating a Translator

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Creating a Translator
What would be the best method to create a translator?

I was thinking of making a Dictionary.txt file and using fstream.

Any other ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
What would be the best method to create a translator?

I was thinking of making a Dictionary.txt file and using fstream.

Any other ideas?
Integrate the Google Translate API into your program?
GL making your own translator. Grammar? GL. How are you going to display languages like Arabic or japanese?
Actually its not going to translate complete sentences with correct grammar.
Its just going to take a sentence and translate it to the literal meaning without moving the words around or changing tenses or anything.

I only need to translate from:
English <-> French
English <-> Spanish

Only basic stuff.

Do I need internet connection to use the API?
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
Do I need internet connection to use the API?
Yes. Unless you plan on downloading Google's entire database.
Quote Originally Posted by why06jz View Post
Yes. Unless you plan on downloading Google's entire database.
Dude, calm down its was just a question. It sounds like your mad. Do you want a cookie?
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
Dude, calm down its was just a question. It sounds like your mad. Do you want a cookie?
Because the things you have been asking recently are very obvious if you even attempted to give a damn about studying, logic and common sense.
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
Dude, calm down its was just a question. It sounds like your mad. Do you want a cookie?
How was that "mad" rofl. Very straightforward answer really

"You have to go online to use the Google API, unless you plan to download their database' No madness I find.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us