EXP BOOSTING

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
EXP BOOSTING
I've been hearing rumors on world chat about this. Is it true? If so, how?
same way as every game, probably.
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
same way as every game, probably.
How is it in every game?

I've never boosted before.
get a friend, spawn rape eachother, finish missions, rinse repeat.
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
get a friend, spawn rape eachother, finish missions, rinse repeat.
Would you like to boost?
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


Would you like to boost?
no. no point in wasting time in levels since they dont matter for shit
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post


no. no point in wasting time in levels since they dont matter for shit
They do matter. You get titles for leveling up. Read my guide.
Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


They do matter. You get titles for leveling up. Read my guide.
I am well aware of the title system... I just don't think they're worth the hassle.
Scruffeh wants better guns
Nope. I love my Dragunov and 870MCS.
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
Nope. I love my Dragunov and 870MCS.
I need better guns that the shit Spectre.
Ill boost

Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


I need better guns that the shit Spectre.
Correction than the shit spectre.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us