NoSpread : Auto
NoRecoil : Auto
NFD : Auto
ExtraAmmo : Auto
GlassWallOn : Insert
GlassWallOff : Delete
pwd po bang gawin nyu na lng right arrow key ung glass wall at pag press ung right arrow key saka mag on ung glasswall and pag nirelease ung right arrow key at automatic na maoff ung glass wall?
i like this.....
Originally Posted by pongping88
pwd po bang gawin nyu na lng right arrow key ung glass wall at pag press ung right arrow key saka mag on ung glasswall and pag nirelease ung right arrow key at automatic na maoff ung glass wall?
i like this.....
Pinapahirapan mo lang sarili mo .. pwede na tong ganito..
pinagpuyatan ko yan..
I am just a Newbie Coder and this is my first release.
So this is what I can do for now.
Maybe next time.
Don't forget to Click thanks OK?
Originally Posted by choykay619
Pinapahirapan mo lang sarili mo .. pwede na tong ganito..
pinagpuyatan ko yan..
I am just a Newbie Coder and this is my first release.
So this is what I can do for now.
Maybe next time.
Don't forget to Click thanks OK?
i did click the thanks button... sorry if i offended you.... uuhhhmmmm more power to you sir
Originally Posted by choykay619
Pinapahirapan mo lang sarili mo .. pwede na tong ganito..
pinagpuyatan ko yan..
I am just a Newbie Coder and this is my first release.
So this is what I can do for now.
Maybe next time.
Don't forget to Click thanks OK?
hahahaha nice release ! even tho na kunti lang, pang sapat na to! haha
Originally Posted by umbraga01
hahahaha nice release ! even tho na kunti lang, pang sapat na to! haha
maganda kaya ito... hindi halatang cheater ka......
Originally Posted by pongping88
i did click the thanks button... sorry if i offended you.... uuhhhmmmm more power to you sir
Same to you.
Originally Posted by umbraga01
hahahaha nice release ! even tho na kunti lang, pang sapat na to! haha
This could be useful so that the jumper and dig would not be abused.
Originally Posted by choykay619
Same to you.
This could be useful so that the jumper and dig would not be abused.
i agree... at panget kaya ang cheat pag obvious... maban ka lng.. so whats the point of playing.....
...........
Sir if you may
please make a hack with the glasswall is on the right arrow keys and when i press it the glasswall will turn on and if i release the right arrow key, the glasswall will be turned off
....
and put a little of speed... just above normal speed to gain more advantage.......
.....
thanks a bunch
Originally Posted by pongping88
i agree... at panget kaya ang cheat pag obvious... maban ka lng.. so whats the point of playing.....
...........
Sir if you may
please make a hack with the glasswall is on the right arrow keys and when i press it the glasswall will turn on and if i release the right arrow key, the glasswall will be turned off
I'll try but I can't promise
Originally Posted by choykay619
I'll try but I can't promise
thank you dir... thank you very much.... im in debt with you sir