Signature Requests!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Signature Requests!
All the guys that want a signature request post in this thread saying that you want one and the thread link you made.
The first that post this the first they will get.
Yes! Guys, give him work! xD
Crossfire should be never bored
Quote Originally Posted by Sentrax82 View Post
Yes! Guys, give him work! xD
Crossfire should be never bored
FU
I made this because of many people was requesting sigs and didn't have time to make them.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


FU
I made this because of many people was requesting sigs and didn't have time to make them.
@©®o$s ƒi®E™ How long should it take? Could you have it done by Thursday? That would be nice because that is when I will be on MPGH next as I'm moving during the next 2 days.
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post


@Takari How long should it take? Could you have it done by Thursday? That would be nice because that is when I will be on MPGH next as I'm moving during the next 2 days.
Yes,it should be finished by Wednesday.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Yes,it should be finished by Wednesday.
Great. Looking forward to it.
Are you making me an avatar aswell? Or just the siggy?
Jst make me one as i told u ur choice bro whatever u like just main text HaLaF thts it!

other info just do what ever u want to it just put text Halaf
Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenger View Post
Jst make me one as i told u ur choice bro whatever u like just main text HaLaF thts it!

other info just do what ever u want to it just put text Halaf
You already got a signature from me so please give a chance for other users.
Your last in the requests sorry

Okay sure tell me how you want it.
I prefer if it's anime and can be drawn.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


You already got a signature from me so please give a chance for other users.
Your last in the requests sorry

Okay sure tell me how you want it.
I prefer if it's anime and can be drawn.
I've put what I want in the avatar in the same thread as what I want in the siggy.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...g-request.html


And I'd like both avatar and siggy cartoony/anime so yeah you can draw them ;D
One sec I'll find you one.

How about these?

I will try,see the outcome and then tell me if it's good or no.

A Little bit complicated.
Will continue working on it tomorrow.
I get 700 posts and I go to bed.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?