[Release] MPGH - WebBrowser

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] MPGH - WebBrowser
Current Version: 1.0
I just made a WebBrowser for MPGH !!

I let all my friends test it and they sed: "It's better/faster/safer then INTERNET EXPLORER"

Why is my Browser better ?

It doesnt require any plugins, if so auto download.
Note: for some machines it does require plugins.

Instructions :
1.Download from bellow.
2.Extract with WinRaR.
3. Run it.(Dont run as Admin! Else it sometimes doesnt work depends on your machine specs.)
4.Enjoy

Screenshot:



VirusScan: VirScanⓘ
Note: For some reason VirusTotal isnt connecting to my pc.

MPGH - Webbrowser.rarattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
I don't want to be a prick, but didn't you read all the other topics about webbrowsers?

They are easy to make, and get uploaded all the time!

If you still want to make a webbrowser make one with tabs/download manager/etc...

I hope your topic won't be flamed, cause this is webbrowser 9999999
Quote Originally Posted by CptnDutch View Post
I don't want to be a prick, but didn't you read all the other topics about webbrowsers?

They are easy to make, and get uploaded all the time!

If you still want to make a webbrowser make one with tabs/download manager/etc...

I hope your topic won't be flamed, cause this is webbrowser 9999999
Il do that in Version 2.0
Quote Originally Posted by Skinnlaw View Post
Current Version: 1.0
I just made a WebBrowser for MPGH !!

I let all my friends test it and they sed: "It's better/faster/safer then INTERNET EXPLORER"
Lol.. Dude.. its the same engine as IE... nice try
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Lol.. Dude.. its the same engine as IE... nice try
AHAHHAHAH Its true,..


Thats just a simple webbrowser nothing special..

but good job anyway -.-
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Lol.. Dude.. its the same engine as IE... nice try
Hahaha...2nd pawnage of 2 / 16 / 2011 :P
Like i said.. you will get flamed


When you release a webbrowser or another spammer -.-' do it good, with alot of new and innovative features so that you can't be flamed..
Just read the other topics and you'll see that they all get flamed [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
1. You didn't even add the attachment
2. It's a WebBrowser, we REALLY, REALLY don't need any more browsers.
3. IT'S A BROWSER
1.Added attachment!
2. ADDED ATTACHMENT!
3. ADDED THE FREAKING ATTACHMENT T.T
there is lots of browser :/
anyway good job
if they can release
u can release to
u can do that
/Approved.

Next time, go look at NG's sticky in the coders lounge for project ideas
Thnx Jason
Quote Originally Posted by Skinnlaw View Post
Current Version: 1.0
I just made a WebBrowser for MPGH !!

I let all my friends test it and they sed: "It's better/faster/safer then INTERNET EXPLORER"

Why is my Browser better ?

It doesnt require any plugins, if so auto download.
Note: for some machines it does require plugins.

Instructions :
1.Download from bellow.
2.Extract with WinRaR.
3. Run it.(Dont run as Admin! Else it sometimes doesnt work depends on your machine specs.)
4.Enjoy

Screenshot:



VirusScan: VirScan
Note: For some reason VirusTotal isnt connecting to my pc.

No way this is better and faster then IE it's a IE browser...
Quote Originally Posted by xFishx View Post
No way this is better and faster then IE it's a IE browser...
Whatever, thnx for anwser !!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us