Smile[Release] Arcane WebBrowser

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Arcane WebBrowser
I know it's just another webbrowser based on IE.
I made it cz i wanted to practice in vb, im still a beginner

Dont H8!!

Features:
Tabs, Print, search shortcut,etc...



Virus Scan:

VirusTotalⓘ

Arcane WebBrowser.rar VirSCAN.orgⓘ
Arcane WebBrowser.rarattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
Nice for a begginer!

But for god sake! Anotheeeeeeeer webbrowser!
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Nice for a begginer!

But for god sake! Anotheeeeeeeer webbrowser!

thanks dude i know its another webbrowser but i always wanted to make one
Make the textbox & button next to the textbox; Make them Anchor top & right.. so when you maximize/minimize the program the textbox will go with it aswell as the button!
Quote Originally Posted by AceKill3r View Post
Make the textbox & button next to the textbox; Make them Anchor top & right.. so when you maximize/minimize the program the textbox will go with it aswell as the button!

ok m8 ty if i make a new one ill change it :P
Lol we should have a section for normal releases and epic releases
anyway good job on your first webbrowser
Go gecko on your next one.
Anyway, its cool
Everything checks out so I'll approve it, but as a general message to everyone:

STOP RELEASING WEBBROWSERS. Honestly, they've been done to death, most of them have only back-forward-stop-navigate and refresh. No-one is going to use an IE 6 engine-based webbrowser with highly limited functionality over the 'superpower' browsers such as FireFox and Chrome, so there's not much point being a sheep and releasing a browser like everyone else. Use some creativity.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Everything checks out so I'll approve it, but as a general message to everyone:

STOP RELEASING WEBBROWSERS. Honestly, they've been done to death, most of them have only back-forward-stop-navigate and refresh. No-one is going to use an IE 6 engine-based webbrowser with highly limited functionality over the 'superpower' browsers such as FireFox and Chrome, so there's not much point being a sheep and releasing a browser like everyone else. Use some creativity.
Rule or you can't stop it !!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Rule or you can't stop it !!!!
Meh, too many beginners are going to want to make webbrowsers, I don't want to discourage them from learning if they really want to make a browser, I will discourage releasing it here though.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Meh, too many beginners are going to want to make webbrowsers, I don't want to discourage them from learning if they really want to make a browser, I will discourage releasing it here though.
.

If you want them to learn it, go make a webbrowser article. Tell them how to improve. Seriously, these fuckers are killing the section.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


.

If you want them to learn it, go make a webbrowser article. Tell them how to improve. Seriously, these fuckers are killing the section.
They aren't killing the section by the way. Sure, it's less interesting than a nice release, but it's hardly getting rid of activity. They have made more releases than you have in a while, how about you show them how it's done big-shot?
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


They aren't killing the section by the way. Sure, it's less interesting than a nice release, but it's hardly getting rid of activity. They have made more releases than you have in a while, how about you show them how it's done big-shot?
■ There 100+ releases = My 1 release.
■ Fuck this kind of activity.
■ *Sigh* - OK. I will write an article on how to do webbrowsers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


■ There 100+ releases = My 1 release.
■ Fuck this kind of activity.
■ *Sigh* - OK. I will write an article on how to do webbrowsers.

Whyumadtho?

Alright, write a good WebBrowser article and I'll sticky it for a while so that hopefully people will learn. Why aren't you on MSN by the way?

Oh yeah, thread jacking is over now.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Whyumadtho?

Alright, write a good WebBrowser article and I'll sticky it for a while so that hopefully people will learn. Why aren't you on MSN by the way?

Oh yeah, thread jacking is over now.
Why am I mad ? -- Because noobs releasing webbrowsers at the rate of 20 per day.

You will learn from that article too. :P
I am in university. I'll see if I can use ebuddy.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us