WTF Nexon!!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
WTF Nexon!!
so i though i was gonna start playing after the patch and look what happened

BAM AIMBOT AND OPK STARTS

ⓘ
kewlstorybrah
Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
kewlstorybrah
^^ spammer
whiney baby bitch
make your own hack and hack the douche back
our phis his account
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
whiney baby bitch
make your own hack and hack the douche back
our phis his account
i dont hack -.-
There are a lot of working hacks out there but I dont think they are public
It happens all the time.

If I posted a thread on this everytime it happened to me, the CA gen sec would be full.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
It happens all the time.

If I posted a thread on this everytime it happened to me, the CA gen sec would be full.

Considering how much you post anyway, LOLOLOL
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Considering how much you post anyway, LOLOLOL
Double how much I post.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Double how much I post.
Where you wanna go damn spammer
Stack some pillows up for a pillow fort! That'll teach 'em!
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Stack some pillows up for a pillow fort! That'll teach 'em!
LoL
I remember a huge spam thread on this section when You was minion
everybody singing a song
That was pretty sick
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


LoL
I remember a huge spam thread on this section when You was minion
everybody singing a song
That was pretty sick
We ALL know that pillows negate the evil powers of aimbot and OPK silly goose.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


We ALL know that pillows negate the evil powers of aimbot and OPK silly goose.
Pillows?

But they're so soft and fluffy.

Anything'll get through
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us