I need this help as DotNetBar can't be placed in forms but they're placed below like a timer.
Image
I already did replacing them but didn't worked.
You made no sense to me..
Elaborate please
I think what he meant was: Whenever he tried to put a button from Dotnetbar It went down their like a timer.
If that was the case I would: Try adding the DotNetBar DLL into the Tools Again. DotNetBar works fine with me, If nothing works then I recommend Krypton Components it is A copy of DotNetBar with more styles and other features.
In my opinion it's better than DotNetBar
Originally Posted by kunal1212
I think what he meant was: Whenever he tried to put a button from Dotnetbar It went down their like a timer.
If that was the case I would: Try adding the DotNetBar DLL into the Tools Again. DotNetBar works fine with me, If nothing works then I recommend Krypton Components it is A copy of DotNetBar with more styles and other features.
In my opinion it's better than DotNetBar
You're right what I mean.
I already tried multiple times but nothing happened when re-adding it.
so If you don't mind, can you share that component you're saying?
Originally Posted by nathanael890
You're right what I mean.
I already tried multiple times but nothing happened when re-adding it.
so If you don't mind, can you share that component you're saying?
Well alright so krypton Components it can deliver same components and style as dotnetbar, it's very stable It also is loaded with slot more glossy / awesome looking styles. But i do use a mix of both in my projects son e KC doesn't hAve a few components, same with DNB so using both makes it cool. Anyways if you want the download search "krypton components" on google and click the first link. Enjoy hope I works
Originally Posted by kunal1212
Well alright so krypton Components it can deliver same components and style as dotnetbar, it's very stable It also is loaded with slot more glossy / awesome looking styles. But i do use a mix of both in my projects son e KC doesn't hAve a few components, same with DNB so using both makes it cool. Anyways if you want the download search "krypton components" on google and click the first link. Enjoy hope I works
Done downloading the full one... thanks..
Do not use Dotnetbar. They are really unstable. Use telerik or infragistics !
Originally Posted by Hassan
Do not use Dotnetbar. They are really unstable. Use telerik or infragistics !
Haven't heard of that before. I'll try it
Thanks..
Omg xD
Now you can use the button as timer ^^ /Troll
Do you tried to reinstall the dotnetbar?
PS: Dotnetbar is cool for me...
Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida
Omg xD
Now you can use the button as timer ^^ /Troll
Do you tried to reinstall the dotnetbar?
PS: Dotnetbar is cool for me...
I did already tried multiple times. but nothing happened.
Anyway, I'm using Krypton for now.