[Discussion] Computer cleaner in VB

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Discussion] Computer cleaner in VB
Hey guys I was just going through the snippets vault when this idea hit me! A computer cleaner I know that they got like ccleaner and more free ones, This could work by killing dump , error, temporary files in the system and empty recycle bin. If I can get help from 1-2 people who know some thing that I don't that would be great! I'll put it up on my YouTube , Facebook, if anyone would wanna buy the source. And if we do get Any buyers I will be happy to put it directly in your paypal. Anyways if you want to help me I'm not garunteeing any money just luck, better it is more people would want the source! :P And don't flame about contracts and stuff... Remember on 1-2 you Can add me on my MSN I'm always online. Veerank12@LiVee.com
Maybe its not hard?

Just Kill("File lOcation")

xDDDD
Ill post a Simple Av Tut in a while
No point, coz there are already pro ones out there. Good for learning though.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
No point, coz there are already pro ones out there. Good for learning though.
Hassan is pretty spot on, I doubt there would be a great demand for these as there are lots online that are free to download that are packed with features, however, you can learn a lot from making your own.
It cant be hard,to make simple cleaner...

But for registry cleaners and optimizers,thats pretty hard,i guess.
Quote Originally Posted by StRaXD View Post
It cant be hard,to make simple cleaner...

But for registry cleaners and optimizers,thats pretty hard,i guess.
Registry cleaners are just a matter of known registry issues. Just like an antivirus --- The bigger the signature database is, the better it will work. So, easy in my opinion.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us