[Help] Setting your program's default cursor [Solved]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Setting your program's default cursor [Solved]
I have noticed some programs has their default cursor without on the computer's cursors.

May I know. Is there any code that you can set your own cursor in the resources? It would be cool!
You should find it when using the search function. I think we have had this topic 1-3 times.

Bud its on the left side under cursor and google for cool one's and just upload it to vb which i think u can do...


There bud.
Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post
Bud its on the left side under cursor and google for cool one's and just upload it to vb which i think u can do...


There bud.
He asked how to use his own

@ OP -
Load...a..dll...of...it..
Oh.. I did searched and come up with a dll file.. but it doesn't work and even with NextGen's code - Cursor = New Cursor("Path")
Quote Originally Posted by nathanael890 View Post
Oh.. I did searched and come up with a dll file.. but it doesn't work and even with NextGen's code - Cursor = New Cursor("Path")
Change the Path to the path (directory) where your .dll for you mouse is
You can create your own using Visual Studio 2008 xD

I just found a dll file for me to use my default cursor on my form.
*Solved.
marked solved, no more posting unless directly related to the topic and the topic is a week or less old.

Cheers xoxox
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us