KyptonComponents VS. DevComponents

PollWhich is better?
Krypton63% · 5
Dev13% · 1
None, I like microsoft components...25% · 2
8 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
KryptonComponents VS. DevComponents
Which in your opinion is better why?

KRYPTON COMPONENTS:

DEVCOMPONENTS:

Sorry google Images Didn't find good ones but hope you get the idea
IF you need more information go on youtube :P
Can you posts pics or something? I never used any.

PS: If is possible can you please add the link to download both?
Krypton toolkit is free... no need to say more.
I think both are cool but..

Krypton looks like Professional xD
I would prefer KryptonComponents not by its graphics, but its stability. I do thank Hassan for sharing the component.

Oh. and I do have a full one but I don't know if its allowed here to share.
Quote Originally Posted by nathanael890 View Post
I would prefer KryptonComponents not by its graphics, but its stability. I do thank Hassan for sharing the component.

Oh. and I do have a full one but I don't know if its allowed here to share.
Yeah, it's allowed here. Krypton > Dotnetbar (because of stability).
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Yeah, it's allowed here. Krypton > Dotnetbar (because of stability).
Okay then. I'll share mine..

Needed to install the trial one before using it
Enjoy.
Quote Originally Posted by nathanael890 View Post
Okay then. I'll share mine..
*Links removed... file attached.

Needed to install the trial one before using it
Enjoy.
Nuuuu Outside link!
Edit: NVM Good job
EDIT2: Where is Attachment?
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


I installed and is working thank you alot ^^

But maybe you gonna need 2 virus scan or something..

@Jason , @NextGen1 , @Blubb1337 Please approve it xD

I guess it shouldn't be approved as well.
The outcome of the rar file is infected so I had immediately removed or deleted it.

I did deleted the exe file when I patched the dll files. so it hadn't detected anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


I installed and is working thank you alot ^^

But maybe you gonna need 2 virus scan or something..

@Jason , @NextGen1 , @Blubb1337 Please approve it xD
I minion the CoD section. I cannot approve attachments in here.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I minion the CoD section. I cannot approve attachments in here.
Ah ok Sorry i didn know that xD
microsoft ftw.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us