MineCraft 1.2 Beta Cracked

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Thank you Arun!
So is the MPGHcraft thing coming up soon? And the crack does work if you're smart enough to figure out how to work it.
OUTSIDE LINK REPORTED
jk nice job Arun!
put the url in and removed what u said to on the url and it doesnt work
I get some framework arror or something... 10 minutes ago it worked. I tried some mod, I got this error. I backed up everything and I still get this error WTF?
i approve also
how the fuck do i install.
Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
how the fuck do i install.
1. Download from site
2. Go to desktop, make a new folder, and extract the rar there. You should end up with something like this:


3. Select all of those rars and extract to same folder. Press yes to all. You should get this:

4. Notice the files I circled. Select those and press extract here. You should get folder with setup:


5. Go into folder and run setup. Have fun!. Ps, join /me server its for this version no premium needed .

You can press thanks but you don't have to.
You ******* fucker!!! Jk, but still :P Thanks... Won't download til it is on ********** or **********, but still :P


Well I'm downloading right now

Hope this works out good

I'm new to Minecraft

@arunforce :: Thank you for making this available

@]Thomas :: Thank you for posting on how to do this
Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post


Well I'm downloading right now

Hope this works out good

I'm new to Minecraft

@arunforce :: Thank you for making this available

@]Thomas :: Thank you for posting on how to do this
that is a shit load of emoticons you got thar.

and unzip everything you download, then setup.
thats it
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


that is a shit load of emoticons you got thar.

and unzip everything you download, then setup.
thats it


That's whut I did

I'm not setup-ing [not sure if that's a word] right now cause I GTG soon and no point in closing it

Do I need to download something for servers or something?
Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post




That's whut I did

I'm not setup-ing [not sure if that's a word] right now cause I GTG soon and no point in closing it

Do I need to download something for servers or something?
yessir
you need hamachi

im completely recommend teamviewer

and mineshafter is required if your gonna play on my server :3
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?