CrossFire Updated Offsets

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
CrossFire Updated Offsets
Code:
No Grenade Damage / 1 Hit K.O.

0x07F8 => "AmmoDamage"

Shot Gun Spread

0x0834 => "ShotsPerAmmo"

No Weapon Weight

0x20D0 => "MoveSpeedPenalty"
0x20D4 => "ZoomInMoveSpeedPenalty"
0x20D8 => "MovePenaltyForDelayFire"
you'll never find the knife hack offset :P

EDIT1 : i should update my sig bcoz i added some new features
EDIT2 : sig updated
EDIT3: oh and add the weapon class pointer otherwise they'll have hard time figuring out how to make this working lol
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
you'll never find the knife hack offset :P

EDIT1 : i should update my sig bcoz i added some new features
EDIT2 : sig updated
EDIT3: oh and add the weapon class pointer otherwise they'll have hard time figuring out how to make this working lol
Why don't you release the hack?
because my hack is detected i mean the d3d part.

now ive time to update the d3d base.

when i'll have the d3d base 100% undetected i may release something cool that got missed during z8games time which was enjoyed by many hackers.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
you'll never find the knife hack offset :P

EDIT1 : i should update my sig bcoz i added some new features
EDIT2 : sig updated
EDIT3: oh and add the weapon class pointer otherwise they'll have hard time figuring out how to make this working lol
HOW to use
UltraPNG why dont u posts ur hack... oh yes its patched but anyways thanks for code
Ty

/msg2short
hey thanks but one question. How do you ACTUALLY find THE RIGHT addies to use for a hack? I dont get that sht ...
Same problem here, I can find addies for warrock but I cant find for crossfire. I unpacked CShell but cant find any addies.
You need to unpack CShell with Oggie Debug or something.
well if you can find addies in warrock ( not c&p ) u should be able to find things like weapon class.
lol I am learning C++ to creat my own hacks for MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by [B]Øb_[S]mØke° View Post
lol I am learning C++ to creat my own hacks for MPGH
lol that would be nice
Quote Originally Posted by SteamAss View Post
lol I am learning C++ to creat my own hacks for MPGH
That should take a year
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


That should take a year
I learned c++ in a month and already can make warrock hacks.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us