CrossFire Addys.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
CrossFire Addys.
Hi
After a long time that i found addys for WarRock, OP7 and CombatArms, i decided to start with CrossFire
I'm not sure about all addys, but try them.

Code:
Client:

LTClient		0x30845C

Addys/Offstes:

ShotGunSpread	0x834
WeaponWeight1	0x20D0
WeaponWeight2	0x20D4
WeaponWeight3	0x20D8
OneHitKill	0x7F8
GrenadeDamage     0x7F8
NoSmoke		0x2548
NoDelay1	0x2190
NoDelay2	0x2194
NoDelay3	0x2198
UnlimitedAmmo	0x7FC
NoReload	0x83C
KnifeRange	0xA18
Thanks for ©®o$s ƒi®E™ for ShotGunSpread addy ^^

Again, i never tried to find addys for CrossFire, so maybe they won't work..
thx even if i can find them.

look a bit more at weapon class offset you may find something interesting :P
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
thx even if i can find them.

look a bit more at weapon class offset you may find something interesting :P
Thanks ^^
Btw, do you think like me that ASM is a beautiful language?
asm like other languages aren't supposed to be beautiful.they are supposed to work properly.

for example :

Code:
language a is beautiful and is slow
Code:
language b isn't beautiful and is fast
which language would you choose?

a or b?
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
asm like other languages aren't supposed to be beautiful.they are supposed to work properly.

for example :

Code:
language a is beautiful and is slow
Code:
language b isn't beautiful and is fast
which language would you choose?

a or b?
Assembly.
Ty, I asked for this :P

But I thought this was LT: 0x0090A4B8
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
Ty, I asked for this :P

But I thought this was LT: 0x0090A4B8
Nope, this is wrong addy
I'm sure i found the correct addy.
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
Ty, I asked for this :P

But I thought this was LT: 0x0090A4B8
yea same thing the addy was 0x0090A4B8
plus u said

Again, i never tried to find addys for CrossFire, so maybe they won't work..
Quote Originally Posted by sam22 View Post
yea same thing the addy was 0x0090A4B8
plus u said
About LTClient i'm sure 100% it's like CombatArms, and i know how to find addys for CombaArms.

Also you can try it yourself:
Search fog in OllyDbg and go up +2 (LTClient)
I am testing it and Xtrap detects nothing, but I get now error that I am 3 hours banned.
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
I am testing it and Xtrap detects nothing, but I get now error that I am 3 hours banned.
It seems like your hack detected..
Try to make another base, or just check if you have wrong code in your base.
Btw, sorry to hear that :/
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
I am testing it and Xtrap detects nothing, but I get now error that I am 3 hours banned.
U mean BugTrap dose not detect but xtrap dose

Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
It seems like your hack detected..
Try to make another base, or just check if you have wrong code in your base.
Btw, sorry to hear that :/
I will try it now and thanks and i will let u know good thing I'm using d3d so it won't detect
Quote Originally Posted by sam22 View Post
U mean BugTrap dose not detect but xtrap dose



I will try it now and thanks and i will let u know good thing I'm using d3d so it won't detect
Good to know
Good luck ^^
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Good to know
Good luck ^^
it worked thanks man I like u
nice one! yeah
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us