ExclamationSelling/Trade Na Combat Arms Account Captain 4 Alot of goodies

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Selling/Trade Na Combat Arms Account Captain 4 Alot of goodies
This is a captain four (4) soon 5 it's on 90% atm.

CBL Clean
CBL Verify
Never Hacked On
MM Will be Used.
Full Info Included

{Perms Include}
~AR~
-Acr Sandfire (Not Perm Anymore)
-Famas g2 (Not Perm Anymore)
-Aug A3 (Not Perm Anymore)
-M4A1 SopMod (Rare)
-XM8 (Not Perm Anymore)
-G36E Valkyrie LE (Limited Edition) (Cannot Be Bought Anymore)
-M6a2-SRT (Not Perm Anymore)
-M416 CQB
-Rec7 Rangers (35Days)

~SMG~
-P90TR (Not Perm Anymore)

~SR~
TPG-1 Pro
Artic Wolf (65days)

~SG~
-M4 Super 90
-AA-12 (Not Perm Anymore)
-M590 Mariners (Not Perm Anymore)

Secondary Weapons
-K5SD (Not Perm Anymore)
-Aconda Silver (Not Perm Anymore)

Specs
-Viper (Rare)

~Misc Items~
-Player Name Color (79 Days)
-450X Bonus 20% Exp&Gp Passes
-14x Bonus Exp Passes
-10x Bonus Gp Passes
-54x Bonus 25% Exp Passes

~Inbox~
-Raven,Scops Specs
-30days Scorpion PP-19 (Epic Gun)
-30days DSR-Tatical
And More....

~ScreenShots~





Also nexon made a mistake with an clan emblem and clan color i bought which didn't work so i talked to nexon and they will give me 14,900 nx for the items that didn't work so account comes with nx also.

I am looking for serious buyer only!!!! you can come make me an offer and if it good we can do the deal or i want an 13+ prestige black ops account for this if i don't get what i want i just keep for later on incase i wanna start playing ca again. [Paypal Only] Or [BO Prestige Trade]
How did you get a sopmiod perm ? just wondering ?
$30 - $40? Willing to negotiate.
VM me if you're interested.
Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
How did you get a sopmiod perm ? just wondering ?
I got it from kalika case

Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post
$30 - $40? Willing to negotiate.
too lit bit of amount the account is surly worth more then that.
As I said I'm willing to go higher. Just pm me or vm and well talk.
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post
As I said I'm willing to go higher. Just pm me or vm and well talk.
pm me what you willing to pay.
email me at lolxerosis@aol.com. I have a serious offer for you:] would love to buy the account

I wil give you a very high offer. Ill be willing to use Czar as middle man. email me at lolxerosis@aol.com
Hey, did you get my pm?
Well, I might as well tell you my offer. It is 75 dollars via PayPal. ALONG with a CA NA 1lt 2 account with 8 perms in case you want to go back to Combat Arms. Email me at lolxerosis@aol.com for SS's and so we can do the deal
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post
Hey, did you get my pm?
I pm u back.

Quote Originally Posted by thebosss View Post
Well, I might as well tell you my offer. It is 75 dollars via PayPal. ALONG with a CA NA 1lt 2 account with 8 perms in case you want to go back to Combat Arms. Email me at lolxerosis@aol.com for SS's and so we can do the deal
Nice offer email me @Jahcasper@LiVee.com
Unverified user with 8 posts? Not exactly the ideal trading partner.
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post
Unverified user with 8 posts? Not exactly the ideal trading partner.
lol ikr he didn't email me with the account screenshots yet so hmm.
Honestly? Come on. I'm on vacation, it's presidents day weekend. I'm on a laptop that doesn't have CA on it. I'll get the screenshots and email them tomorrow. I don't want to scam you theres no point. I said to specifically use the only official Middle Man in MPGH, and when I say that it will be 1 day when I get the SS, you think I scam? Thanks.
This account is worth easily $100 dude.
Check your email, Grizz.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?