PS3 die

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PS3 die
PS3 section seems dead :'(
Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
OMG How?
I know this is soo off topic inaway but Diminished you play blackops??
Quote Originally Posted by Grizzkhalifa View Post
I know this is soo off topic inaway but Diminished you play blackops??
No MW2
Why are you asking?



BTW, section is really dull because Xion7200 is not here
Quote Originally Posted by starkirat View Post
i play black ops
add me on psn bro optimizepredator

Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


No MW2
Why are you asking?



BTW, section is really dull because Xion7200 is not here
I was saying you could have made a clan i would have love to joined it trying to make it lil live in this section.I would love to join a callofduty clan i have only blackops atm but will be getting mw2 and cod4 soon and i will also be getting an mic so if you wanna do a clan hit me up with a pm.
Quote Originally Posted by Grizzkhalifa View Post
add me on psn bro optimizepredator



I was saying you could have made a clan i would have love to joined it trying to make it lil live in this section.I would love to join a callofduty clan i have only blackops atm but will be getting mw2 and cod4 soon and i will also be getting an mic so if you wanna do a clan hit me up with a pm.
Theres a MW2 tournament coming up
Join if you want, it's in March Break
i play black ops
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us