[Sale] Selling Black Ops

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[Sale] Selling Black Ops
Hey guys, looking to get rid of my Black Ops account. Selling for $40. Also can accept offers. But please no CA or CF accounts
Add me on msn: timfields1@hotmail0.com
Hmmm.... what prestige are you?
If I was a buyer, I would say at most $30.
Lower the price bro you will sell faster.
Selling at $35 no prestige level 31
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
Selling at $35 no prestige level 31

Yeah, that's a really good price. All the accounts being sold for $25-$30 are hijacked and you're probably gonna get screwed since as its a black ops account (which was a recent release) it's probably an active one.
Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
Yeah, that's a really good price. All the accounts being sold for $25-$30 are hijacked and you're probably gonna get screwed since as its a black ops account (which was a recent release) it's probably an active one.
If you want to buy I can let you login into my Steam account and see everything for yourself
Nah man I've already got it I was just pointing out it was a really good price xP
Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
Nah man I've already got it I was just pointing out it was a really good price xP
Okay
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
If you want to buy I can let you login into my Steam account and see everything for yourself
You'd rather use a MiddleMan, just to be safe
Did you just flick me off D:
Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
Did you just flick me off D:
Lol no = good
Fine I will lower to $30
30$ sounds good
you have skype?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?