Teaching Mods

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Teaching Mods
Hello. I'm a modder from a different website but got banned from it. So I'm willing to teach other people in this website. I WILL ONLY TEACH 3 PEOPLE. So once I have three people, I will close this thread (if i know how that is).

Please download TeamViewer. The link can be found hereⓘ.
Quote Originally Posted by 0neShotKill View Post
Hello. I'm a modder from a different website but got banned from it. So I'm willing to teach other people in this website. I WILL ONLY TEACH 3 PEOPLE. So once I have three people, I will close this thread (if i know how that is).
[DUMBASS]Please teach me master!!!!!!!![/DUMBASS]
I sent you a friend request. Accept it and ill teach you. Btw, download teamviewer if you can. It will be very helpful to me=/
Quote Originally Posted by 0neShotKill View Post
I sent you a friend request. Accept it and ill teach you. Btw, download teamviewer if you can. It will be very helpful to me=/
Unless you know to do model edit then you are of no use to me
hmm i would like to learn. I would just need to learn how to use photoshop a bit better. Thanks.
Again read my comment above. I sent friend request and download teamviewer if you can.
o.O i know how to model edit...
Quote Originally Posted by 0neShotKill View Post
o.O i know how to model edit...
Ok then you may teach me, I wanna learn how to do model editing and what not, maybe some custom models?
Hold on let me edit the thread so everyone who learns needs teamviewer =P
Quote Originally Posted by 0neShotKill View Post
Hold on let me edit the thread so everyone who learns needs teamviewer =P
alright im not new to the world of moding but model editing is something mistory to me... if you can help me make a large scale project then id be glad to listen... ill only do TV if you talk to me first in PMs... i need to know what you can do first before i rish every thing in TV... (i dont trust TV BTW)
So...

Who's this guy?
Who are you, and we already have modding classes, so we don't need you and if your from gorfag GTFO.

KTHXBAI.
o.O gorfag? what you mean o.o i just teach mods...
Quote Originally Posted by 0neShotKill View Post
o.O gorfag? what you mean o.o i just teach mods...
hay i sent a request... im 3rd right?
your 2nd. The first guy doesnt count because he only wants to learn one thing.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us