Buying CA NA 1LT+

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Buying CA NA 1LT+
Yo im buying a 1LT or higher CA NA account for 30 to 40 dollars paypal or nx

CBL dont matter to me ill change the name.

BUT you MUST have all the INFO

PM me if you got one.

MM will be used
I got a 1lt 2 never hacked on it but i dont have full info cause my freind gave me acc when he quite ca
Quote Originally Posted by justiniscool5 View Post
I got a 1lt 2 never hacked on it but i dont have full info cause my freind gave me acc when he quite ca
hes leing no friend gave it to him he just bought
what info do you have?
username and passwod srry i thought u were takling about csm last time in pm
lol he quite ca so I bought newb get ur facts straight
Quote Originally Posted by justiniscool5 View Post
lol he quite ca so I bought newb get ur facts straight
Ahaha its mine foo.!
justin gives people accs that other peeps have access to
Bump still looking
i got a cpt account clean kd. 1.14 add me if interested yariel321@hotmail0.com
I got MAJ 4 with 20 perms and 90 percent and i got all the details.
Want it?
L3G3ND check ur PMs
2lt 5
3 perms (ump45, g36e valk, mg36)
legit fireteam stats
cbl dirty ):
30k gp
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?