League of Legends Hack compilation

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
dont orion's sound mods count as mods o.o?
My guide on how to install custom skins...
All of CaT's builds/guides...
Orion's HoN/DotA and Flamboyant sound mods...
Quote Originally Posted by Rave. View Post
My guide on how to install custom skins...
All of CaT's builds/guides...
Orion's HoN/DotA and Flamboyant sound mods...
Send meh links in PM pls i'll put it up.
I put a new thread every time the sound mods get updated for the current patch.
1. Sticky this.
2. I know there links, but credits?
3. Can a genral chat be put into this subforum? Not alot of hacks/mods getting posted.
Quote Originally Posted by *****179 View Post
1. Sticky this.
2. I know there links, but credits?
3. Can a genral chat be put into this subforum? Not alot of hacks/mods getting posted.
General Chat? as in general discussion?
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


General Chat? as in general discussion?
Prolly. Would be nice IMO.
Yea, a general disc would be nice. Also might make the forum a bit cleaner.
Yeah cool but I doubt it would make it cleaner :/
Most threads become a general chat after a few days o.o
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?