Exclamation[Solved]Gifting Zp HELP

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]Gifting Zp HELP
hey guys i gifted my friend 10kzp with ultimate game cards right.. so when im done it takes me to the z8games Homepage i got to Depoist and than i have 10kzp left over on the card and it says this card has been Redeemed already.. WTF SO I wasted $20.00 by giving my friend 10kzp and having 10kzp left over for me SOMONE HELP ME I WANT MY ZP/
There is a HELP Section and i dont understand much.. or Contact Z8 Games
Dude dont freak out i can help

add me on xfire bloodyman10
Ok i sent a meesage reply back

i sent messgae again reply

U Might Downloading Team Viewer So I can Help
dude I'll help you out dont worry ,, I had the same problem back then


Follow my instructions!!
go to your email account first, like this
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...olendown/9.pngⓘ

and go to z8games, and go to paybycash and press buy
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...lendown/10.jpgⓘ

and fill out the form, like this
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...lendown/11.jpgⓘ



once you finished doing it, they will direct you to this website, like this
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...lendown/12.pngⓘ

and then log in, like this
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...lendown/14.pngⓘ

and once you're logged in, it should look like this,
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...lendown/15.pngⓘ

and press use balance of how much you've got, it should be like $10 or $9

MINE I ALREADY USED IT SO YEAH ENJOY
AND YOU'RE DONE!!

don't forget to press thanks
Quote Originally Posted by secondary View Post
dude I'll help you out dont worry ,, I had the same problem back then


Follow my instructions!!
go to your email account first, like this
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...olendown/9.png

and go to z8games, and go to paybycash and press buy
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...lendown/10.jpg

and fill out the form, like this
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...lendown/11.jpg

once you finished doing it, they will direct you to this website, like this
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...lendown/12.png

and then log in, like this
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...lendown/14.png

and once you're logged in, it should look like this,
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...lendown/15.png

and press use balance


AND YOU'RE DONE!
i was about to say that
lol hahaha
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?