Harold's Template

Posts 1–15 of 202 · Page 1 of 14
[RELEASE] Harold's Template
So, this week I've had about 50 people asking me how to make simple easy memory hacks. So this morning I decided to make you people(by people I mean lazy people who don't want to learn) a template so that you can easily make your own memory hacks and bypasses.


Information:
Was coded in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studios 2005.
Very basic C++ knowledge needed.
Fully commented.
This works for any game, but I'm posting it in the Combat Arms section because you guys love me so much.



Credits:
Strife
Azorbix
Longevity
MSDN



Download Visual Studios here
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Link...mp;clcid=0x409



If you see anything that needs to be fixed don't hesitate to tell me.
HaroldsTemplate1.0.rarattachment deleted · 433 downloads before removal
This looks nice!


*tests*



Im downloading Visual basic and its taking forever (I should've done this before, but i was too lazy)
sweetness, Wassup? :]
Quote Originally Posted by dkzeria View Post
sweetness, Wassup? :]
Not much at all, just got done with this and released it . BTW i just fixed an error i had one to many slashes in my disclaimer so if you keep getting unexpected end of file just re download it.
where could i find a tut for basic c++ to use with this?
Thanks Harold, this deff. helped me out. If I do end up making anything with it I'll be sure to credit you.
can i use 08 version of visual?
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
can i use 08 version of visual?
Yes, just convert it.
Thanks Harold So how have you been?
Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
Thanks Harold So how have you been?
Ive been good.
Thanks man 8D

UMM not 2 b nub or nothing..so this is how you make the hacks and bypasses?((with the programs?))
Quote Originally Posted by LoLz2BaD4u View Post
Thanks man 8D

UMM not 2 b nub or nothing..so this is how you make the hacks and bypasses?((with the programs?))
What do you mean ? :S
Oh man... I tried learning C++, I fell asleep, who the hell falls asleep at the computer?

Glad to see your contributing once again Harold.
Posts 1–15 of 202 · Page 1 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us